Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2019, 00:48   #1
BHPian

Hello, Team-BHP family!

I am sure I could have gotten into IIT if I attempted registering for this forum again, haha.

The name's Akash; I will be graduating from Law School in a few months. I know a bit of law, but the only thing I have taken from Law School is a severe weight increase due to stress.

My tryst with Team-BHP began sometime in October 2013, when I was looking for a review of the KTM Duke 390 [supposed to be my birthday gift - but will only be given to me on following conditions; (a) learn how to ride after procuring LL in a smaller bike (b) always wear safety gear (helmet, gloves, boots and riding jacket - even if I have to go buy milk)]. This forum was very very helpful. I tried getting in back then, but maybe I was too immature to answer properly. Since 2013, Team-BHP has become a routine for me; I have to check every thread before sleeping and this has been a strong place to gather knowledge about everything related to cars.

Thank you Moderators for allowing me to be a part of the Forum! Happy 15th Birthday, Team-BHP!
ka51resident is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 18th February 2019, 10:39   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello, Team-BHP family!

Welcome Akash! The use of 'family' in the title caught my eye, and this is indeed my online family. We're a tight-knit forum here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka51resident View Post
I know a bit of law, but the only thing I have taken from Law School is a severe weight increase due to stress.
Really? I interact with lawyers frequently and have found them to be the most cool headed, thick-skinned professionals around. Although yes, the hours are too long. Longer than even entrepreneurs.

Quote:
(a) learn how to ride after procuring LL in a smaller bike (b) always wear safety gear (helmet, gloves, boots and riding jacket - even if I have to go buy milk)]
Smart advice!
Old 18th February 2019, 10:49   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello, Team-BHP family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Akash! The use of 'family' in the title caught my eye, and this is indeed my online family. We're a tight-knit forum here .

Really? I interact with lawyers frequently and have found them to be the most cool headed, thick-skinned professionals around. Although yes, the hours are too long. Longer than even entrepreneurs.

Smart advice!
Haha, just the thought of life after graduation gives me the chills. Ok, I guess you can say that makes me cool headed in a way.

Thank you for accepting me to be a part of the family! I am looking forward to write a few unique reviews - Daily-ing a Sports car (F-Type), Crossing 120k on a X5 (apparently that's rare) and a few interesting things here and there.
ka51resident is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks