Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2019, 15:57   #1

Hello BHPians

Hello everyone,
This is Praveen Deepak. I am originally from Ranchi, Jharkhand but now living in Hyderabad since 2014 and working as Risk Analyst in an MNC which has office in Financial District, Gachibowli. Before landing to Hyderabad, I had my stint in Nagpur, Pune & Mumbai because of education and job.

Now coming to forum, from early childhood I had a liking for cars and bikes. And one fine day I somehow sneaked my dad’s Rajdoot and after 5-6 attempts started it, as it was quiet a task to kick start that bike. This all happened when I was in 8th standard. After that there was no looking back.

When adolescent had hit and high on testosterone, I started looking for adventure and more often landed with either riding or driving different bikes and cars of my friend or relative. So much so that they started considering me as family driver.

In this enthusiasm, one fine day while searching for review of a car on internet I landed upon Team-BHP page. And as they say, rest is history. I was so overwhelmed by the quality and content of Team-BHP that I was literally blown away. This was the first time I was encountering anything like this. The vast world of automobile under one roof. I became obsessed with team-BHP so much that I was found reading Team-BHP pages in my office hours. I am still doing that . Today I drive Ford Figo 1.5 TDCI and that also happened due to Team-BHP. I have a lot to say, but it will be too much for an introductory post.

After so many attempts, finally my membership got approved and I would like to thank moderators for accepting me as a member of this highly esteemed community.
Prav_Panther is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st March 2019, 10:38   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prav_Panther View Post
Hello everyone,
This is Praveen Deepak. I am originally from Ranchi, Jharkhand but now living in Hyderabad since 2014 and working as Risk Analyst in an MNC which has office in Financial District, Gachibowli.
Welcome to Team-BHP Praveen! Glad to have you here.

Quote:
Now coming to forum, from early childhood I had a liking for cars and bikes. And one fine day I somehow sneaked my dad’s Rajdoot and after 5-6 attempts started it, as it was quite a task to kick start that bike.
Cars and bikes run in our veins, tell me about it... Wow, a Rajddoot! Do you still have the bike? Would love to see some pictures of it.

Quote:
This was the first time I was encountering anything like this. The vast world of automobile under one roof. I became obsessed with team-BHP so much that I was found reading Team-BHP pages in my office hours. I am still doing that .
Haha... Even today, I am glued to the reading on Team-BHP. So much so that I have to restrain myself from losing track of time.

Quote:
Today I drive Ford Figo 1.5 TDCI and that also happened due to Team-BHP. I have a lot to say, but it will be too much for an introductory post.
The Figo diesel is fantastic little car. It has one of the nicer Diesel engines and is powerful yet frugal at the same time. Please do tell more about your ownership and overall experience of the car - maybe even in a separate thread.

Quote:
After so many attempts, finally my membership got approved and I would like to thank moderators for accepting me as a member of this highly esteemed community.
Looking forward to you posts. However, before you begin, do take a look at the forum rules.
blackwasp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st March 2019, 11:28   #3

Re: Hello BHPians

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP Praveen! Glad to have you here.
Thank you so much Blackwasp. I am glad to be here among petrolheads.

Quote:
Cars and bikes run in our veins, tell me about it... Wow, a Rajddoot! Do you still have the bike? Would love to see some pictures of it.
Unfortunately, we parted our ways with her as dad no longer ride and I am away from home town. But what a bliss it was to ride Rajdoot. It still used to run silky smooth after so many years.

Quote:
Haha... Even today, I am glued to the reading on Team-BHP. So much so that I have to restrain myself from losing track of time.
I can't agree more. Its addictive.

Quote:
The Figo diesel is fantastic little car. It has one of the nicer Diesel engines and is powerful yet frugal at the same time. Please do tell more about your ownership and overall experience of the car - maybe even in a separate thread.
Its indeed a fantastic car. A pocket rocket. Its diesel engine and handling I love the most. I am enjoying driving her to the core. I have clocked 21600 Kms on odo. I will post my ownership review for sure.

Quote:
Looking forward to you posts. However, before you begin, do take a look at the forum rules.
Looking forward to learn a lot from you guys. Its a blessing for naive mortals like me.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks