Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2019, 18:21   #1

Hello everyone!

A bit late but hello everyone!

I am from Mumbai and I'm extremely honored to be a part of this community. Thank you for accepting me!

I'm 22 years old and I'm currently a student and will hopefully soon begin my MBA education.

My family have owned multiple cars. Starting with a Maruti 800, followed by 2 versions of Santro. My last Santro, the Xing XP, was with me for around 10 years and never gave any major issues. We then bought a Honda Amaze, 2013 model soon after it was launched and has been a great ride for us. Super smooth, very spacious and overall a perfect compact car for the Mumbai roads. Easy to drive and easy to park as well. After serving us for 6 years, we decided to go back to our love for Hyundai and have bought the Creta, which should hopefully arrive soon. We've also given the Honda amaze in exchange and I can't wait to have the Creta.

My interest in automobiles is still new and is growing day by day. I have been rigorously browsing these forums ever since I was accepted and have been learning something or the other every passing day. Apart from that, my interests are gaming and football.

Thank you for having me!
lazyboy8134 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th March 2019, 09:40   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum lazyboy8134.

Congrats on the purchase of the Hyundai Creta. Please do post an ownership review of the car whenever you get time.

Even we started out with a Maruti 800 at home. We also have a Honda Amaze diesel in the family.

Do go through the forum and you'll find threads regarding your interests apart from cars. Here's a thread on Football, for example.

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

Looking forward to seeing your posts on the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks