Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2019, 15:28   #1
BHPian

Hello all

Hello,

Very happy to be a part of Team BHP. The site is extremely informative and it has always been my first preference to check for any information related to automobiles and related material.

I am an IT professional from Pune and enjoy long drives / journeys. Owned and driven few cars in last 18 years or so - Maruti 800, Tata Estate, Tata Nano, Safari 3.0. Presently, got Grand i10 (Asta, Petrol) and expecting delivery of Tata Harrier XZ next week, RTO registration is in progress.

Finally, thanks for accepting me into your team, looking forward to great time ahead.

~Sudhanshu
sumalkar is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 24th March 2019, 10:49   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello all

Welcome Sudhanshu! Great to have you with us.

Incidentally, I am also in Pune currently and am driving your future car (the Harrier). If you have chosen silver, it's one heck of a coincidence. Hope we can expect a detailed + unbiased ownership review from you .
Hello all-1.jpg
GTO is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 25th March 2019, 19:04   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard to the forum, sir! Glad to have you on-board.

From a Safari 3L to a Harrier! That's quite something and would like to hear more on this in a separate thread. As a present Hexa owner, I feel the Harrier is a giant leap ahead for Tata Motors. Surprisingly a Tata to be very honest. Hope they update the Harrier with time since the competition in the coming months would be getting fierce (with the MG Hector and the likes).

Here are a couple of pics which I'd taken very recently.

Hello all-2.jpg

Hello all-1.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 26th March 2019 at 07:05. Reason: Underage driving?
Varun_HexaGuy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2019, 16:22   #4
BHPian

Thanks guys. I have opted for Calisto Copper and expecting delivery on Thursday / Friday. Will surely put ownership review. I have already drafted the initial part, I mean, how I arrived at a decision of buying Harrier. Got few trips lined up, so that may also help while writing a review.
sumalkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks