Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2019, 09:49   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone!

I am super excited to be a part of this amazing community after having applied to be a part of it for an innumerable number of times!

Brief Introduction - My name is Arun and I am from Hyderabad! Born in a small town called Anantapur, moved to Hyderabad when I was barely a few months old. I am a Computer Science and Information Technology engineer. I work as a Game Producer with Electronic Arts.

Cars I own - 2018 Mercedes Benz C300d AMG Line (Yay!), 2017 Honda City iVtech Vx, 2017 Volkswagen Polo GT TSI.

Interests (outside of Automobiles): Traveling and going to new places around the world, having conversations with startup folks and connecting the right folks with each other to see magic happen among others.

Looking forward to a great run with Team-BHP.

Best,
Arun a.k.a Oct@n3

Introducing 'Rooh' - my 2018 Mercedes Benz C300d AMG LineAnd...here I am!-imageuploadedbyteambhp1555304378.583142.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 15th April 2019 at 17:50. Reason: Merging back to back posts
akunchala is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 15th April 2019, 10:46   #2
BHPian

re: And...here I am!

Welcome to the Forum, that is a nice set of cars you own !!

Games have rekindled some college memories, I prefer old school way of playing games Handheld Devices, PCs over Mobile Phones.

Would like to see you share more insights about your work & your ownership journey of your cars.

Last edited by freak : 15th April 2019 at 11:11. Reason: Removed Extra Spaces
freak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th April 2019, 11:51   #3
BHPian

re: And...here I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akunchala View Post
Hello everyone!

I am super excited to be a part of this amazing community after having applied to be a part of it for an innumerable number of times!
Welcome to the forum Arun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akunchala View Post
I am a Computer Science and Information Technology engineer. I work as a Game Producer with Electronic Arts.

Cars I own - 2018 Mercedes Benz C300d AMG Line (Yay!), 2017 Honda City iVtech Vx, 2017 Volkswagen Polo GT TSI.

Interests (outside of Automobiles): Traveling and going to new places around the world, having conversations with startup folks and connecting the right folks with each other to see magic happen among others.
That sounds great Arun. Good cars in your garage and an interesting description of your other interests

Hope to read more from you in coming days.
sunilch is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks