Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2019, 21:10   #1
BHPian

The journey begins...once more

Hello there! The first thing that would probably come to your mind when you clicked on this thread would be- why would a newbie choose a title that says “Once more”?!
Well,
circa 2001, Sept- HONKK!! Goes the horn of an s1 deluxe 118NE. A litle smile spreads across the angelic countenance of a newborn babe, going home for the first time ever in a mechanical “thing” that he’d grow up to love the most and form a bond with throughout the rest of his life...

Since that’s the first journey, what’s the second, you ask? That’d be receiving the message on my email stating that I was now a member of THE best auto-forum in the country, and maybe the world...??!

Moving on, a couple of quick facts about myself-
•Highschooler
•Car lover
•Love Pav Bhaji, Bhel Puri, TBHP.
•Car lover
•Car lover
•Car lover
Error 404

Lastly, here’s a food analogy, because I love you guys

Eating biryani is nice...for about the first 60 seconds...until I get heartburn that is...
But spending time on TBHP is something that I never can get over with; even for the next 30 years, maybe!

Disclaimer
I’ve been behind the wheel a couple of times in safe(?) environments, but in NO WAY promote under-age driving! Can’t wait to get my license!

P.S-If something (or everything) here doesn’t make any sense because it seems too emotional, it’s because it is.
Attached Thumbnails
The journey begins...once more-5541a9720f9f46af912af383075188d0.jpeg  

Nostalgic3r is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2019, 08:54   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: The journey begins...once more

Welcome to Team-BHP! Great to have you with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic3r View Post
circa 2001, Sept- HONKK!! Goes the horn of an s1 deluxe 118NE. A litle smile spreads across the angelic countenance of a newborn babe, going home for the first time ever in a mechanical “thing” that he’d grow up to love the most and form a bond with throughout the rest of his life
Hahaha! Well written, man. Did the 118NE also have an S1 version? I've heard the Padmini S1 and it sounded really good.

Quote:
Love Pav Bhaji
Where do you get good pav bhaji in Bangalore? Whenever any Bangalore Mods visit Mumbai, one of the places I take them to is "Rajput", a joint that opens at 2100 hours and is on till 0600 hours. The most delicious, spicy & buttery pav bhaji you ever had.
Old 22nd April 2019, 18:56   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP! Great to have you with us.

Feels great to be a part of the family!

....Did the 118NE also have an S1 version? I've heard the Padmini S1 and it sounded really good.

Yes, we had a white one!

Where do you get good pav bhaji in Bangalore? Whenever any Bangalore Mods visit Mumbai, one of the places I take them to is "Rajput", a joint that opens at 2100 hours and is on till 0600 hours. The most delicious, spicy & buttery pav bhaji you ever had.
I think the place you mentioned is somewhere near Old Hospital Road, if my memory serves me right; we live just a bit too far away from there. You could try Anand Sweets or even Adiga’s, near the Koramangala-Indiranagar area. But nothing beats the late night food joints in the heart of Bangalore
Old 23rd April 2019, 11:54   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

Where do you get good pav bhaji in Bangalore?
Bharatiya Jalpan, Indiranagar. Closest you'll get to the authentic north-indian style chaat taste in Bangalore. Their pani-puri is to die for!

Also, welcome to the forum Nostalgic3r! Happy posting and hope to run into you sometime
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks