Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2019, 15:01   #1
BHPian

Hey! From a teen

Hello fellow Bhpians!

First of all I would like to thank all the moderators for approving my membership. I had been following Team-BHP regularly since 2 years. I had tried registering in the past but after five failed attempts I had decided to give up! But the spark in me to join this community kept popping up. Fast forward to May 2019, I filled the registration form once again and this time voila, it was approved!

My name is Eeshan K and I am 15 years old. I have just given my SSC exams and I am hoping for good results. My other interests besides cars include music, football, trekking and cycling.

My dad’s garage is quite simple. It consists of a Toyota Innova GX and a Maruti Suzuki Swift VDI. The Swift is a perfect car for city use whereas the Innova displays its bulletproof reliability and comfort on the highway drives.

Team-BHP embarks a new way for me in the automotive sector. I wish to learn more about cars and stuff after joining Team-BHP.

Buckle up pals !
EK

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 25th May 2019 at 21:57. Reason: Added a space after a punctuation mark. Please take care of it. Welcome aboard. :)
Revvliner22 is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 25th May 2019, 19:47   #2
BHPian

re: Hey! From a teen

Hello from one teen to another, eeshan! I'm 15 years old too and I wrote my 10th board this year too (and got my results).

Great garage you've got there, both extremely reliable cars which will probably even outlast you!

Be sure to go through the forum rules, getting an infraction is the last thing any new member would want!

Cheers
Prathik

Last edited by SDP : 25th May 2019 at 22:54. Reason: Typo
Prathiiik is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th May 2019, 21:24   #3
BHPian

re: Hey! From a teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prathiiik View Post
Hello from one teen to anothet, eeshan! I'm 15 years old too and I wrote my 10th board this year too (and got my results).

Great garage you've got there, both extremely reliable cars which will probably even outlast you!

Be sure to go through the forum rules, getting an infraction is the last thing any new member would want!

Cheers
Prathik
Hey Pratik!,
Thanks for the mention. I hope you have scored excellent in your exams. Yeah I would surely take a look at the forum rules to make sure everything is copacetic. Hoping to see you around!

Regards,
EK

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 25th May 2019 at 21:58. Reason: Added a space after the punctuation mark.
Old 29th May 2019, 09:42   #4
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hey! From a teen

Welcome aboard Revvliner22!

I am sure the community will help you gain valuable knowledge about automobiles.

Looking forward to interacting with you on the forum.

Cheers!

Last edited by TusharK : 29th May 2019 at 09:43.
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2019, 10:19   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Welcome aboard Revvliner22!

I am sure the community will help you gain valuable knowledge about automobiles.

Looking forward to interacting with you on the forum.

Cheers!
Thank you for the wishes Tushar sir!

I would surely interact with all the Bhpians and keep myself active on this forum to expand my automotive knowledge.

Regards,
EK
Old 29th May 2019, 14:47   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvliner22 View Post
My name is Eeshan K and I am 15 years old. I have just given my SSC exams and I am hoping for good results
Just out of curiosity, how does the Team-Bhp entrance test compare with your SSC exams? .

Welcome aboard. Have an interesting time on the forum.
dailydriver is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2019, 21:32   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
Just out of curiosity, how does the Team-Bhp entrance test compare with your SSC exams? .

Welcome aboard. Have an interesting time on the forum.
Thanks for mentioning me in the first place sir! The SSC exams were more of a preplaned test with all the syllabus known to me whereas in the Team-BHP test I got to learn a new fact everytime as I failed the test 5 times
And I would certainly have a memorable time on the forum.

Regards,
EK
Revvliner22 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st May 2019, 22:28   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvliner22 View Post
Hello fellow Bhpians
Welcome to the community Eeshan! Glad to see another member of the teenager group we're building quite fast on the forum!

Enjoy your stay here and I wish you all the best!

Keep Revvin'

Cheers!
porsche_guy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2019, 22:39   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche_guy View Post
Welcome to the community Eeshan! Glad to see another member of the teenager group we're building quite fast on the forum!

Enjoy your stay here and I wish you all the best!

Keep Revvin'

Cheers!
Hey porsche_guy,

Thanks for mentioning me in the first place brother.Yeah, Team-BHP is soon going to be filled with teens
Hope to interact with you on the forum!

Regards,
EK
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks