Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2019, 15:47   #1

Chapter 0: Prologue

Hello one and all.

I am Dinesh Arun, a 33 year old software programmer from Tirunelveli, a city at situated at almost the south end of India and famous for it's Halwa.

Currently I am living in Germany, working for a major automotive Tier-1, developing infotainment systems for major automobile OEMs. Although a software programmer by profession, I am interested in almost everything that is electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering. So I am naturally also interested in cars which is a combination of all of the above. My other hobbies are photography, animation and gardening.

The cars that I owned in chronological order

- Maruthi Omni: I used this pre-owned (several times) Maruthi Omni as a drivers-ed car as this is the car I learn driving in. In my college days it was a people mover for all my friends. We once witnessed the roll over of the odo (I am sure this is the second time, that is it has crossed 2 lakh kms)
Attached Thumbnails
Chapter 0: Prologue-benzcm.jpg  

Chapter 0: Prologue-hondabriom.jpg  

Chapter 0: Prologue-omni000000.jpg  

Chapter 0: Prologue-omni999999.jpg  

Chapter 0: Prologue-skodarapidm.jpg  

Chapter 0: Prologue-omni.jpg  

Last edited by GTO : 8th July 2019 at 09:38. Reason: Welcome aboard! We don't allow linking to personal blogs, hence removing those links
dinesharun is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 5th July 2019, 16:56   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Chapter 0: Prologue

Welcome. You can educate us as to why German cars do so well in Europe and constantly breakdown in India.

Last edited by GTO : 6th July 2019 at 08:35. Reason: small typo
V.Narayan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2019, 17:05   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Dinesharun!

Please do see this thread on how to upload and insert pictures into your posts on Team-BHP, since it looks like you faced a few issues with this above

Have a great time on the forum.
-R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2019, 17:11   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome.

German cars are considered epitome of fine engineering. As everything going electronic what does future of electric and electronic hold?
sudev is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2019, 10:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
Welcome. You can educate us as to why German cars do so well in Europe and constantly breakdown in India.
Thanks for your warm welcome. Although I have experience with German cars in Germany, since I do not have experience with them in India, I am not sure I can weigh in on this issue. But I assume it all comes down to the way the cars are maintained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Welcome aboard Dinesharun!

Please do see this thread on how to upload and insert pictures into your posts on Team-BHP, since it looks like you faced a few issues with this above

Have a great time on the forum.
-R
Thanks for your wishes and suggestions. Actually I accidentally posted my incomplete thread before completely finished composing by hitting "Submit" instead of "Preview Post" . Unsure if my incomplete post will be accepted, I created another complete post and submitted which was not published. Looking back now I think I should have edited my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudev View Post
Welcome.

German cars are considered epitome of fine engineering. As everything going electronic what does future of electric and electronic hold?
Connected, autonomous and efficient transportation - This is the direction the industry wants to go, lets wait and see if this future comes.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks