Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2019, 10:05   #1
BHPian

Finally here & happy

Hello everyone,

I have been a follower of T-BHP for years and this has helped me immensely while planning trips, managing safe travel and fixing numerous minor niggles that my cars keep throwing up.

A Punekar (born and brought up in Pune) who grew up admiring the Cielo, Matiz and the Esteem. I am currently working with Etihad Airways in Abu Dhabi. I have worked in South East Asia and US prior to settling in the UAE.

I started my car journey with a pre-owned Maruti 800 followed by City iVtec. After the burst of initial enthusiasm about long term car ownership, I have owned multiple cars including Chrysler 200, Accord, Nano and outlander. My current daily drive in UAE is Cadenza and the weekend/family drive is Q7.

I am so happy to be finally a member of T-BHP and looking forward to connecting with lot of members, plan trips and make friends.
theflyingguy is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th July 2019, 10:33   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally here & happy

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingguy View Post
I have been a follower of T-BHP for years and this has helped me immensely while planning trips, managing safe travel and fixing numerous minor niggles that my cars keep throwing up.
Glad to know that Team-BHP has been of help to you.

Quote:
I started my car journey with a pre-owned Maruti 800 followed by City iVtec. After the burst of initial enthusiasm about long term car ownership, I have owned multiple cars including Chrysler 200, Accord, Nano and outlander. My current daily drive in UAE is Cadenza and the weekend/family drive is Q7.
That's a called "coming a long way". You have some some pretty interesting cars in that list. We'll look forward to detailed reviews for you.

Trust you have been through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks