Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2019, 12:13   #1

Wow! Finally in the company of like-minded people

Hello everyone !

First and foremost, thanks a lot Team-BHP, for giving me the privilege of being a member of the community I really admire and have longed to be a part of, ever since I started reading travelogues.

About me, I am from Delhi, 38 years old and an Automobile Engineer by choice which means I am always around the things I fancy the most, cars and motorcycles.

The first car I drove was a Premier 118 NE and the first car I owned was the Maruri 800 AC that was with me for 7 years. Since then, Chevvy Beat Petrol and Elite i20 Petrol have been my partners on the road.

I adore Motorcycles too and have had Suzuki Samurai (my first), Hero Honda CBZ, Yamaha R15 V1 & Yamaha R15 V3 (latest) as my 2-wheeled companions.

Wish to have a Toyota Fortuner & a Honda CBR650R in not so distant future, God willing.

Other interests: Love to sketch and play tennis/ cricket when time permits.

Looking forward to have a great time here while learning and sharing about the things we all approve of.

Thanks,
Coolvik
Coolvik_2006 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2019, 14:16   #2
BHPian

re: Wow! Finally in the company of like-minded people

Hi Coolvik_2006, welcome to the forum. It seems that you have experienced motorcycles across a broad spectrum. Really keen to see the plethora of motorcycling experiences and knowledge you'll be bringing to the forum.
SID2997 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks