Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2019, 12:18   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians!

Hi, I'm Nikhil Shenoy, based in Bangalore. I'm currently a Management Trainee 1 year out of undergrad college. Have been a car person for as long as I can remember but things really ignited when I saw a Top Gear video as a 12 year old for the first time. The trio was in Spain testing the new C63 AMG, M3 and RS4 and ever since then have watched so many car videos but never had many people to talk to about cars. Interests beyond cars also include travelling (flying really), football

It was really when I started driving at 18 years, that I started paying attention to cars beyond luxury and high profile supercars to more mass market focused cars. Learnt and began driving in an Indica Vista that was already 8 years old but hadn't run much. I soon began appreciating the car because it handled everything I threw at it as an inexperienced driver without fuss. I don't own a car but I drive my dad's cars, my regular one being the Nexon XZ+ which I love to drive.

I joined TBHP because I saw the kind of conversations happening here and I really wanted to be able to talk to like minded people about my fav topic. Hope to be able to contribute and perhaps get to know a few people!
nikhilthegunner is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th July 2019, 18:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilthegunner View Post
Hi, I'm Nikhil Shenoy, based in Bangalore. I'm currently a Management Trainee 1 year out of undergrad college.
Welcome to Team-BHP Nikhil!

Quote:
Have been a car person for as long as I can remember but things really ignited when I saw a Top Gear video as a 12 year old for the first time. The trio was in Spain testing the new C63 AMG, M3 and RS4 and ever since then have watched so many car videos but never had many people to talk to about cars.
Top gear was something else eh? Most of us have found memories of off Clarkson, Hammond and May and their shenanigans.

Quote:
Learnt and began driving in an Indica Vista that was already 8 years old but hadn't run much. I soon began appreciating the car because it handled everything I threw at it as an inexperienced driver without fuss. I don't own a car but I drive my dad's cars, my regular one being the Nexon XZ+ which I love to drive.
How's your experience with the Tata cars so far? And how has the Nexon served you so far? Looking forward to your posts of their ownership experiences.

Quote:
I joined TBHP because I saw the kind of conversations happening here and I really wanted to be able to talk to like minded people about my fav topic. Hope to be able to contribute and perhaps get to know a few people!
You are right at home. We have all kinds of topics you might want to discuss and then some more. Once again, welcome. Before you being, do take a look at the rules of the forum.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2019, 18:10   #3
BHPian

Hey Nikhil, from Blorean to another. Which part of the city do you live in?
Hope to see you around the forums more often.
Cheers
Old 30th July 2019, 10:14   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreesh1009 View Post
Hey Nikhil, from Blorean to another. Which part of the city do you live in?
Hope to see you around the forums more often.
Cheers
Hi Sreesh, I live in Koramangala, BBMPs new construction yard

What about you?

Quote:
How's your experience with the Tata cars so far? And how has the Nexon served you so far? Looking forward to your posts of their ownership experiences.
My experience so far has been quite trouble free. The Vista is easy to drive, comfortable enough and still looks nice to me. Though in 10 years the car has only done 35k kms approximately so not that much use. The Nexon has been serving us well so far, no major issues as such.

Will look at doing an ownership experience post if I have time!

Last edited by moralfibre : 30th July 2019 at 10:21. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 2nd August 2019, 08:27   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome! You are going to have a great time being here.
See you around.
bigron is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks