Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2019, 10:36   #1
BHPian

Got BHP? Indeed!

Hi, greetings everyone
My name is Gaurav Chauhan aged 20 from Rohini, New Delhi. It was a childhood dream to be a part of Teambhp.com that finally came true quite sometime ago. As a child I had a high spirit to collect die-cast models of almost every car i saw on roads, found out i had a special interest in cars and those ‘things on 4-wheels’ was all to be desired!

As class 7 student at school, then where i had the complete familiarity of using a computer and browsing the Internet, would browse through the websites of various automakers on the pretext of school homework

Found out Teambhp as the ‘final destination’ after browsing through the website day-night. That was 6 years ago. With a goodwill i am onboard with my third attempt and look forward to learn and contribute the platform in the coming years.

I personally drive a 2010 i10 kappa.
However there are a couple of cars at home:
vw polo Highline 1.2L TDI
vw ameo Highline 1.5L TDI
vw vento Highline 1.5L TDI
MS ritz zdi+

As of 2-wheelers I have a 2015 access 125( special edition) and another 2018 access 125 (special edition).
I shall be posting the ownership review of the above soon.
Again, thanks to the moderators for adding me.

Last edited by Slickshift99 : 20th September 2019 at 10:47.
Slickshift99 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th September 2019, 12:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Got BHP? Indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickshift99 View Post
Hi, greetings everyone
My name is Gaurav Chauhan aged 20 from Rohini, New Delhi. It was a childhood dream to be a part of Teambhp.com that finally came true quite sometime ago. As a child I had a high spirit to collect die-cast models of almost every car i saw on roads, found out i had a special interest in cars and those ‘things on 4-wheels’ was all to be desired!
Welcome to Team-BHP, Gaurav! Glad to have you onboard.

Quote:
Found out Teambhp as the ‘final destination’ after browsing through the website day-night. That was 6 years ago. With a goodwill i am onboard with my third attempt and look forward to learn and contribute the platform in the coming years.
Like they say, try till you succeed. Looking forward to you posts.

Quote:
I personally drive a 2010 i10 kappa.
However there are a couple of cars at home:
vw polo Highline 1.2L TDI
vw ameo Highline 1.5L TDI
vw vento Highline 1.5L TDI
MS ritz zdi+
Looks like you have all the Polo based cars at home! How are they holding up and how is your experience with them?

Before you begin though, take a look at rules once.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed