Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2019, 16:23   #1
BHPian

Thank you, Team-BHP

I have been a follower of Team-BHP since past 10 years and an ambassador of the forum to all my friends and relatives. If there was any one medium which provides unbiased, uninfluenced, relevant and meaningful information on automobiles in India, this is the only one. The forum caters to all spectrum of auto users right from your average neighborhood Joe for whom a car is just a transport medium from point A to point B to an enthusiast whose heart resonates with the tachometer and turbo spinners. Mine does resonates with Turbo and tachometer.

I consider myself as a wannabe enthusiast although I have been driving cars for more than a decade and in different countries. Its only in last few years that I graduated into a segment of society where I can afford to realize some of my dreams through my cars. I have benefited a lot from this forum and now I want to contribute in this fantastic movement too. I love cars and as far as I can remember I have been in love with it forever.

I am an auditor by profession. My job is to find irregularities / fraud/ errors and find ways to improve the process. Being critical is my second nature now. In addition I always need substantial evidences before I agree on anything. Hopefully, I will use some of the skills on this forum as well.

I love travelling and being an auditor gives me lot of opportunities to travel across the globe and of course try different set of wheels everywhere.
Really look forward to be part of this forum and learn from it.
Roadster17 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th September 2019, 17:27   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Thank you, Team-BHP

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster17 View Post
I consider myself as a wannabe enthusiast although I have been driving cars for more than a decade and in different countries. Its only in last few years that I graduated into a segment of society where I can afford to realize some of my dreams through my cars. I have benefited a lot from this forum and now I want to contribute in this fantastic movement too. I love cars and as far as I can remember I have been in love with it forever.
We would love to hear more on the various cars you have driven as an enthusiast and as a layman.

Quote:
I love travelling and being an auditor gives me lot of opportunities to travel across the globe and of course try different set of wheels everywhere.
We look forward to reading about your experiences.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks