Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2019, 11:16   #1

First post!

Hi All,

I'm really excited to be a new member at Team-BHP!!! I have been browsing through this forum for a long time and have made use of the infinite collective wisdom of the contributing members.

My name is Ajay, currently living in Bangalore. Previous cars I have had are Alto, Sierra, Gypsy and also an MM540. I currently have a 5 year old Ritz. Planning to get an Ecosport soon but am just a little confused with the best time to get it (in terms of deals etc. considering BS6). Feel free to let me know your opinions; that's what I joined this forum for in the first place.

Looking forward to helping and contributing in anyway possible! And a huge thank you to the mods for approving my membership!

Ciao,
Ajay
ajayav is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th October 2019, 17:08   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: First post!

Hi Ajay,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayav View Post
My name is Ajay, currently living in Bangalore. Previous cars I have had are Alto, Sierra, Gypsy and also an MM540. I currently have a 5 year old Ritz.
The Sierra, Gypsy and MM540 have all been in my list of favourite cars that have been made in India. I'm sure your ownership experience will come handy in helping those who are planning to acquire or restore these classics. Meanwhile, it would be great to have a detailed ownership review of your Ritz.

Quote:
Planning to get an Ecosport soon but am just a little confused with the best time to get it (in terms of deals etc. considering BS6). Feel free to let me know your opinions; that's what I joined this forum for in the first place.
I am sure BHPians will help you out here. We have at least one thread running on the topic.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2019, 20:48   #3

Re: First post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Meanwhile, it would be great to have a detailed ownership review of your Ritz.
I will write a detailed review of my experience with this car.

Thank You!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks