Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2019, 23:10   #1
BHPian

Hello Esteemed BHPians

I知 excited to be part of this esteemed community and it was a surprised to get approval mail in my second attempt, never thought it would happen. I would like to thank the moderators for giving me an opportunity.

I知 Vino Joseph - Network and Telecom engineer based out in Bangalore, I知 native to Nagercoil in Tamil Nadu and brought up in Chennai. I got introduced to Team-Bhp during my search for next car during 2014, amazing reviews helped me to narrow down on my diesel rocket VW Vento, which I still relish from all angles, current its 1 Lakh+ KM on Odometer and still going strong.

Reading through Team-Bhp travelogues are mesmerizing and sometimes I feel I知 part of the journey itself, it's so informative and addictive and I keep reading again and again.

I have gained a lot from Team-Bhp and it痴 my turn to contribute and value add to this forum. Thanks once again and looking forward for an exciting journey with Team-Bhp

Cheers, Drive safe
Vino Joseph
glovins2004 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 16th November 2019, 14:57   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Esteemed BHPians

Hi Vino,

Welcome to the forum.

Please share pictures and ownership review of your Vento with all your experiences and stories. Also, tell us about your hobbies. I am sure you will find relevant threads here.
Old 18th November 2019, 19:00   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Esteemed BHPians

Hello ChiragM, Thank you so much and I知 sorry for late reply.

Yes, I知 working on detailed ownership review and I値l share it to the forum shortly.

Here is my German machine during my recent trips

On its way home to Nagercoil
Hello Esteemed BHPians-20181018_162040.jpg

Last years vacation to Chikamangaluru
Hello Esteemed BHPians-20180615_111054.jpg

On the way to edge of the Land at Danushkodi
Hello Esteemed BHPians-20191102_121123.jpg

My hobbies apart from Team-Bhp, I love listening to Music especially soft rock from 80痴 and 90痴 like Def Leopard, GNR, Boston , white lion and few others from the hair band era, it sound like I知 stuck in the past but even today I enjoy listening then all day.
glovins2004 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ゥ2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks