Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2019, 18:57   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians

Hello All,

My name is Anupam Behl, & I am not a Terrorist; but am a BHPian now.
It feels great to be part of Team BHP and I thank the moderators for approving my membership to the forum.

I am currently based out of New Delhi and work as IT Consultant with a Private Financial Services Firm. I have two vehicles with me - a Volkswagen Vento (Highline Diesel March 2012 Model) & Maruti Astar (Zxi variant May 2009 model). Both the cars have travelled 1,65,000 kms & 1,00,000 kms respectively.

I am thrilled to be part of this community and again thank Team BHP for approving my membership. Thanks & Hello Everyone again

Thanks and Regards,
Anupam.
Turbo_anup is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 18th November 2019, 11:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians

Welcome to Team-BHP Anupam!

A friend of mine also has a Maruti A-Star. His car hasn't been driven as much as your A-Star. In fact, it rarely leaves the parking space. But, he is adamant on not selling it and replacing it with something newer.

TusharK
TusharK is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2019, 17:28   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP Anupam!

A friend of mine also has a Maruti A-Star. His car hasn't been driven as much as your A-Star. In fact, it rarely leaves the parking space. But, he is adamant on not selling it and replacing it with something newer.

TusharK
Thanks Tushar. While A-Star has not been a successfull car for Maruti, it has served us well through the years. However, good mileage, ease of drive & good after sales service has ensured it's life. Though over the period, we do see the engine getting a bit rough & noisy.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 24th November 2019 at 18:02. Reason: Name's Tushar. ;) Welcome aboard.
Turbo_anup is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks