Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2007, 15:23   #1
Senior - BHPian

Yallow All!!

It feels great to introduce myself to u all automobile freaks out thr.......This is Lohith from Bangalore..I drive a Honda City (Old Model)...been in love with automobiles from my childhood.....got introduced to the motoring world arud 7yrs back when i picked my first bike(RX 100)...then a shogun...then a RE machismo 350....later RE Lightning 535 with RE i have done loads of touring....so got so used to travel on my owm...now i hate to travel in bus n train...
Got married recently...so cud not travel on my bike as i used to in my bachlr days...so picked up a pre owned old H City... though am a SUV kinda person...have soft corner for cities and Lancers.....so picked this baby.....now i need to do some touring with this baby....hate to drive her arund in city....am sure this monster wud love the hiway....... ..

Sop all u city/car gurus out thr...........give do giv me some gyan
am eventually planning to go for a K& N...people say its better to improve the exhaust along.......let see

Happy Driving/Riding
Lohith

Note from mod: Please do not use sms language and refrain from using more than 2 smileys per post. Go through the rules and announcements section before posting

Last edited by tsk1979 : 22nd February 2007 at 15:42.
Old 22nd February 2007, 20:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome aboard buddy.!

have a pleasant stay here.!

cheers
faithless
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks