Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd November 2019, 08:47   #1

Hello to fellow BHPians

Hello all,
I'm Kishore, a software engineer based out of The city of Destiny. I've been following team-bhp anonymously from the last 3 years reading every article and review. I was introduced to team-bhp forum by our ex product manager who happens to be my friend (who purchased Punto Abarth 140 bhp after selling his first gen Ford Figo).

I would like to thank the admins and moderators for accepting my application in the first attempt itself. I was so sceptical about this and read that it would be very difficult to become a member. But I think if is passionate about what he does, he can achieve greater heights.

Coming to the vehicles, my daily driver is a 2010 Tata Indigo CS elx BS4. We also own Skoda Rapid Style 1.6 Petrol which was purchased on a lucrative deal in the May. The two wheeler we own is a TVS Star city+
(bought it after seeing MSD driving it in an ad )
dg2332 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th November 2019, 12:19   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello to fellow BHPians

Hi Kishore,

Welcome to the forum.

Do share pictures of both the cars and the TVS Star City+. How about writing detailed ownership reviews of all three? Include details of the deal for the Rapid. Would make for an interesting read.

Work aside, do tell us about your hobbies. I am sure you'll find relevant threads on the forum.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks