Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2019, 17:00   #1

Hello world!

Hello TBHP family!

Yes family, as for the last six months i have spend less time with my family and more with TBHP before I finally got my car home.

Abhinav Modi this side. An MBA working as a software product Manager in one of the Indian service organization. I came across Team-BHP while researching for an MBA project, and since then have been my sole-source for all automobile knowledge. Living and working in Bangalore, and comes from a small Industrial town in Punjab. A fitness enthusiast, and an amateur photographer, I drive a recently purchased elite i20. My garage also has a Honda Activa, which is our primary vehicle for office commute.

Looking forward to the existing journey as a member.

Cheers,
Abhinav

Last edited by khan_sultan : 26th November 2019 at 17:19. Reason: Formatting for better readability
abhi.modi05 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th November 2019, 12:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello world!

Hey Abhinav, welcome to team-bhp !!!

I saw your other thread about the i20 buying experience. Hope it gets sorted out.

Cheers !!!
supremeBaleno is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th November 2019, 15:35   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Abhinav,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

A 2-wheeler is perfect to tackle the notorious Bangalore traffic. My cousin, who also lives in Bangalore is now looking to switch over to an EV. While the Ather 450 seems like the obvious choice, he has decided to wait for the Chetak.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2019, 10:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Hey Abhinav, welcome to team-bhp !!!

I saw your other thread about the i20 buying experience. Hope it gets sorted out.

Cheers !!!
Thanks @supremeBaleno. Fingers crossed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Hi Abhinav,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

A 2-wheeler is perfect to tackle the notorious Bangalore traffic. My cousin, who also lives in Bangalore is now looking to switch over to an EV. While the Ather 450 seems like the obvious choice, he has decided to wait for the Chetak.

Cheers!
TusharK
Thanks @TusharK. Nothing beats a two-wheeler in Bangalore. But lately, we started feeling it was unsafe for us when we used to travel towards town. So took the plunge
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks