Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2020, 16:34   #1
BHPian

Hello from a fellow auto-enthusiast!

Hello everyone,

It's finally so great to be a part of the TeamBHP family. I have been following this forum for many years and it has always been my go-to place every day, whether to know about new cars, recommending someone, latest news, etc.

I am presently 26 and am working as a Research Analyst for the Automotive & Transportation and Aerospace & Defense domains. Currently residing in Pune, Maharashtra. I own a Maruti Suzuki Ignis, (Sigma 1.2P/Glistering Grey), (Bought July-2018).

Looking forward to having some amazing and informative conversations with everyone.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Debarshi Sharma

PS: That's me with my Ignis (2018/Kindly ignore the picture quality)
Attached Thumbnails
Hello from a fellow auto-enthusiast!-ignis-2018.jpg  

DebarshiSharma is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 13th February 2020, 10:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from a fellow auto-enthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebarshiSharma View Post
It's finally so great to be a part of the TeamBHP family.
Welcome to Team-BHP Debarshi! Glad to have you onboard!

Quote:
I have been following this forum for many years and it has always been my go-to place every day, whether to know about new cars, recommending someone, latest news, etc.
Good to hear. Now you too can participate and join in with your experiences / knowledge.

Quote:
I am presently 26 and am working as a Research Analyst for the Automotive & Transportation and Aerospace & Defense domains.
Wow, thats an interesting domain, and I'm sure you will be asked a lot of questions here by curious BHPians (yours truly included).

Quote:
Currently residing in Pune, Maharashtra. I own a Maruti Suzuki Ignis, (Sigma 1.2P/Glistering Grey), (Bought July-2018).
One of the all-time favourite cars in my opinion. The car has everything and then some. Good handling, small size, peppy engine and space for 4 adults. I've driven it extensively as well and it always brings a smile on my face. Infact I recommended it to 2 more folks and they too are very happy with the car.

Looking forward to you posts. However, before you being, do take a look at the rules once before.
blackwasp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th February 2020, 12:25   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from a fellow auto-enthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP Debarshi! Glad to have you onboard!
Thank you.

Quote:
Good to hear. Now you too can participate and join in with your experiences / knowledge.
That's what I have been waiting for a long time.

Quote:
Wow, thats an interesting domain, and I'm sure you will be asked a lot of questions here by curious BHPians (yours truly included).
HAHA. I have been in the industry for the last two years, and have thus gained some fair knowledge regarding the same. I would definitely like to share my experiences. However, enthusiasts and experienced BHPians in the forum have always been my source of inspiration. I would like to thank you all for this amazing platform.

Quote:
One of the all-time favourite cars in my opinion. The car has everything and then some. Good handling, small size, peppy engine and space for 4 adults. I've driven it extensively as well and it always brings a smile on my face. Infact I recommended it to 2 more folks and they too are very happy with the car.
It is indeed a very good vehicle. Bought it right after entering my job. So far, the vehicle has been quite reliable and has never let me down. But I do agree, this one's more suited for 4 adults and is perfect for city use. The compact dimensions are actually a boon for everyday use. However, I am eagerly looking forward to the upcoming Mahindra Thar . I have been dreaming of owning one ever since my dad sold off his Mahindra CJ 500D.

Oh btw, we also own a Swift ZXi (1.2P Glistering Grey, 2015). It's in my hometown - Guwahati, Assam.

Quote:
Looking forward to you posts. However, before you being, do take a look at the rules once before.
I will have to learn a lot regarding posting stuff in the forum. Thank you for the link.
DebarshiSharma is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks