Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2020, 15:16   #1

A stranger amongst friends, but more like an invisible friend

Good afternoon to all you wonderful,empathetic and passionate people. I am Hari, 41, born and raised in Tamilnadu (Salem & Coimbatore) and worked in Bangalore and Chennai before moving to Pune which is where i am currently. Have been predominantly in the ITES industry and now working with a major Payments network (I know - Cliche galore). I am married and have a 7 year old daughter.

You should have already guessed that i have been a stalker on this forum for many years now until my luck ran out on 14th Feb. What a day to get busted i say. On this fateful day i did the right thing by wishing this esteemed forum on its 16th only to be told to register immediately, needless to say i got stood up by my valentine - the confirmation mail came only on 15th Feb

I am not a Petrol-head by any means, but do share some or many of your concerns, apathy, laughs, thought process and so on. oh, and also absolutely love reading the articles, comments, reviews and unique view points. I like driving / riding alone, love long drives / rides and simply contemplate or not.
More of a bike than a car person.

Over the years have owned an Alto (2006 - 35XXX KMs), I10 (2009 - 60XXX KMs), Octy as you guys call it (2008 - 2,00,XXX KMs), Ecosport Titanium (2015 - 55XXX KMs). Growing up had a lot of bikes or scooters in the family and have had the pleasure of riding some of them, although in my mind have ridden it all. Vijay Super, Jawa, Priya, Matchless (learnt riding on it), RX 100, RX 135, RXZ, Yezdi, CD 100, CT 100 and almost left out TVS 50 XL.

Look forward to interacting with you all and i am sure it will be an enriching experience for me and a bit frustrating for you all, but, seriously cant ask for a better company.

Thats all for now, until next time - Hari!

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 17th February 2020 at 15:24. Reason: Smileys = 2 per post. Welcome aboard. :)
Ishkoda is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th February 2020, 16:41   #2
BHPian

re: A stranger amongst friends, but more like an invisible friend

Welcome to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishkoda View Post
....Growing up had a lot of bikes or scooters in the family and have had the pleasure of riding some of them, although in my mind have ridden it all. Vijay Super, Jawa, Priya, Matchless (learnt riding on it), RX 100, RX 135, RXZ, Yezdi, CD 100, CT 100 and almost left out TVS 50 XL.
That's quite a line up. Do share some pics of the Bikes ( Especially the Matchless) if you have them. Wishing you all the best.
Old 17th February 2020, 16:45   #3

re: A stranger amongst friends, but more like an invisible friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by srini1785 View Post
Welcome to the forum.

That's quite a line up. Do share some pics of the Bikes ( Especially the Matchless) if you have them. Wishing you all the best.
Thanks for the warm welcome Srini. Wish i could share pics of the Matchless, but it was sold for a pittance long back
Ishkoda is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks