Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2020, 17:55   #1

Hi everyone!

Hello everyone!

I am so happy to be joining a forum that encapsulates almost everything I am, plus keeps me busy! More on that below.

Just to give a background, my name is Varun, and by profession, I provide business and organization effectiveness consulting solutions. I am currently 31 years old, happily married and live in Gurgaon.

I have been in love with automobiles since my childhood. I don't know how many times I have been dragged home by the ear from the market, pining after the newest model car (I am hoping I would not have been the only one!). From learning to change gears on a standing car when I was 5, to street racing when I was 18, to getting beaten up for winning a race , to now having become an extremely sedate driver and patiently teaching my wife how to drive and not run over innocent bystanders, I have had a lovely bittersweet relationship with cars (and bikes), which I am sure will continue for many more years.

I am also an avid (almost compulsive) reader and read between 1-2 books a week. The biggest reason I love teamBHP was that I could read about cars and travelogues, my other favorite activities! If anyone ever wants suggestions on reading books, please feel free to connect!

Some other tidbits about me:
- I love playing video games (yes at 31) and do very well on FIFA. Avid Manchester Utd fan (sad one at the moment). If anyone is interested in having a match up online on PS4, I am game!
- I am religiously agnostic and don't like the religion-based politics at all. P.S. please read the book Sapiens. It will really make you appreciate the futility of it all.
- I love watching animated movies and series. Dragonball Z and Coco are the favorites!
- I have owned a Maruti 800, Santro xing, Chevy Beat, Verna, and an R15 in the past. I loved each and every one of these vehicles to the core. Planning to buy my first german Luxo barge soon!
- Trying to learn photography these days to improve how I capture my travel experiences.

I would love to engage with fellow members and help wherever I can, and would really like to hear from you guys more. Please feel free to connect with me or message me separately in case anyone wants to connect. I look forward to being an active member of the forum.

Cheers!

Last edited by Sheel : 20th February 2020 at 21:06. Reason: Rule #11.
BroodVarun is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 20th February 2020, 21:10   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hi everyone!

Welcome to Team-BHP Varun.

Like most, with time, we become better and wise and learn to prioritize.

Would request you to start an ownership thread when your German comes home. Happy shopping.

Would suggest to go through our rules as I had to edit out one part of your introduction .

Drive / ride safe. See you around.
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2020, 14:51   #3

Re: Hi everyone!

Hi Sheel.

Thanks for the message. And also for pointing out the rule, else I would have missed it. Will keep it in mind!
BroodVarun is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks