Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2020, 16:45   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! This is Akshay here from Mumbai and my Team-BHP membership was just approved a few days ago!

I reside in Mumbai and currently drive a TATA Nexon ZXA+ Diesel. Before Lola, as she is affectionately known in my family, I was the proud owner of a VW Polo GT TSI a.k.a Sally for 3 years and a Hyundai Getz Prime 1.1 GVS a.k.a Betsy as my first.

I am a development sector professional. Nature is my kryptonite and my wife and I love taking frequent trips with Shadow, our 4 year old black German Shepherd. I also love cooking, planning vacations for my friends and am an amateur wildlife photographer.

Will be posting my buying experience and my experience with Sally soon. Hopefully a few travelogues to follow!

Cheers to all and hope everyone is doing good and is safe

Akshay
akshaydandekar is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th March 2020, 10:56   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome Akshay! Great to have you with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaydandekar View Post
I reside in Mumbai and currently drive a TATA Nexon ZXA+ Diesel. Before Lola, as she is affectionately known in my family, I was the proud owner of a VW Polo GT TSI a.k.a Sally for 3 years
Nice cars, both! Although I would see the move from a Polo GT TSI to a Nexon AMT as a downgrade. Also, please don't sell cars within just 3 years of ownership. It wastes too much money - related thread (ARTICLE: YOUR 5 year old car : Keep, Upgrade or Swap?).

Quote:
Will be posting my buying experience and my experience with Sally soon. Hopefully a few travelogues to follow!
Looking forward . Be safe!
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th March 2020, 14:39   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone!

Hi Akshay,
Welcome to the forum! See you around.
Lovely & solid cars there & like GTO mentioned - hang on to them a bit longer if you can. Unless of course you have changed them for terms of company lease or something.

And of course - a lot of envy as you have a German Shepherd companion. The friend of "The Phantom". Both my favourites. "Wolf" as I'd actually name one if I could have one with me.

Wish your whole family good health, take care of all & the car as well right now! Cheers.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks