Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2020, 16:56   #1

A decade of belonging and stepping it up!

Hello Lovely members of Team BHP. I complete 10 years of glorious membership of Team BHP as on 8th April 2020. Phew !

When I first signed up in 2010, I used to ride a Maruti Alto. A decade later, I am driving a Mercedes GLC 200. Ultimately, a car is a car, is a car. It's what lies beneath & The feeling of belonging to a community that thrives on passion.

On self reflection, I have consumed a lot and done from here anything, to buy new cars, hell even to buy the best wax product or seeking a Mod in BLR or DEL.

It's time to contribute back to the community. I will start adding my comments and insights, in a meaningful ways to the threads I understand.

It's about time.

Thank you so much.
Nitro_Pandit!
May the NOS be with you!
nitro_pandit is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 14th April 2020, 08:19   #2
BHPian

Re: A decade of belonging and stepping it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro_pandit View Post
When I first signed up in 2010, I used to ride a Maruti Alto. A decade later, I am driving a Mercedes GLC 200. Ultimately, a car is a car, is a car. It's what lies beneath & The feeling of belonging to a community that thrives on passion.
I’m confused if I should say ‘welcome’ or what, considering you’re an old member!

Well, I couldn’t agree with you more; a car is a car. Whether it be a Maruti 800 or a McLaren Senna, it’s meaningless if nobody shows them any love, which they do

From an Alto to a Merc is truly an inspirational story regardless. Hoping to read some of your topics on mods (if you’ve done any), ownership reports, et al. See you around!
TheHelix0202 is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 14th April 2020, 08:27   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

A wake up after 10 years and 3 posts. That just might bea record of sorts. I am lost should my response be this - or this -Rip Van Winkle slept for 100 years. Glad you cut it short. :-) Best of luck. Look forward to your posts.
V.Narayan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th April 2020, 09:54   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro_pandit View Post
Hello Lovely members of Team BHP. I complete 10 years of glorious membership of Team BHP as on 8th April 2020.
An intro after a decade or membership - wow! Not sure if it is a record. Still, better late than never.

Quote:
When I first signed up in 2010, I used to ride a Maruti Alto. A decade later, I am driving a Mercedes GLC 200.
Just yesterday we had a thread of a BHPian who has gone from a WagonR to an X3. Yours is a similar success story.

Quote:
On self reflection, I have consumed a lot and done from here anything, to buy new cars, hell even to buy the best wax product or seeking a Mod in BLR or DEL.
Good to know that the forum has been of help to you. That's what a community is all about, isn't it?

Quote:
It's time to contribute back to the community. I will start adding my comments and insights, in a meaningful ways to the threads I understand.
Looking forward to reading your posts.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks