Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2020, 23:04   #1
BHPian

Greetings Team-BHPians

Hello everyone. I'm proud to be a part of this wonderful forum. I have been religiously following this forum since many years and have read all the official reviews that came out in the last couple of years. The attention to detail is just mind-blowing.

Coming to me, I'm 31 and I'm a pediatrician in training (final year pg). I'm from Hyderabad but I did my mbbs in Manipal and now pg in Chennai.

Despite my field, I'm mechanically inclined and the bigger the machine, the greater my interest in it. So cars, trucks, trains, planes, ships. Also interested in computers and I just fulfilled my nearly 10 year old dream of building my own pc. . Got all the parts from Ritchie street and assembled myself. Amazing time.

I've always been interested in cars since my childhood and we had our first car when I was about 8. A second hand Maruti 800. Had a couple of cars after that at home but being in Hyderabad, I never learnt to drive because scooter was enough for me and there was decent public transport. So I finally started driving last year in my wife's Polo. Hence a special affection for Polo from me.
professor.march is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th May 2020, 00:39   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Greetings Team-BHPians

Welcome to the forum, great to see a doctor assembling a personal computer on his own. You will surely have more to share here, looking forward to hear from you,

Regards.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks