Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st March 2007, 19:58   #1
BHPian

Hi y'all

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening (depending on when you read this)

After quite some time of being a guest on this forun, I decided to officially join up.

First of all, let me say this is an awesome forum! Kudos to all of you for making this the only Indian car forum that is both easy to understand for beginers and heavily technical for the experts!

I'm a 30 year old IT Manager, bachelor, in Hyderabad. I have an 1999 petrol Indica and a 2003 TVS Victor.

I love driving, even though I don't know too much of how a car works! God help me if my car breaks down! Got the driving bug from my dad. Been driving for over 10 years now. Have driven mainly in West Bengal (lived over 10 years in Kolkata) and Karnataka (lived over 5 years in Bangalore) and now Hyderabad. I love highway driving. Learnt the old school respect-based driving style from my dad, but now it is getting tempered with the modern speed-based school!

Will be posting my experience with my Indica soon.

TC and have a great time.
Old 22nd March 2007, 10:52   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hiya driverR, and welcome aboard. I saw your review on the petrol Indica; well written but sorry to hear about the problems you have had.

Thanks for the compliments to our community. Please do read the board rules section to familiarise yourself with our board protocol.
Old 22nd March 2007, 10:55   #3
BHPian

Thank you GTO. Have read through the various policies and rules, and hopefully would not be breaking any one of them......
Cheers!
Old 22nd March 2007, 11:04   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome driverR

Your Indica must be one the first batch ones given its a 99. I have yet to read the review will do that shortly

Meanwhile welcome to the forum and have a great time
Old 22nd March 2007, 16:31   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard DriveR! and I liked your style of writing R!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks