Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2020, 19:57   #1
BHPian

Shifted into BHP'th gear

Hey, fellow BHPians. I joined the forum nearly two months ago, in June. I have been putting off writing this intro thread for a while. I was not sure whether it was customary or not but then I decided, why not?
I have been a silent reader of the Team-BHP forum for a few months now, mostly due to the Covid-19 lockdown. My usual sources of automotive news and knowledge are various automotive magazines, websites and YouTube channels. This forum offers a fresh perspective of car-related issues straight from the owners' points of view. I especially love reading the ownership reviews, be it the "Test Drive and Initial" section where they elucidate their stories of how they chose the car to buy, the test drive and delivery experience and the initial days with the new car, or the "Long Term" section where I read how someone has done 1.9 lakh km in a Fiat Grande Punto (CRAzy dRiVeR) or 4.4 lakh km in an Elantra (jonesanto). Truly great reads.
As a non-member, I could not post replies to any threads and I decided it was time to lose my V-card My membership got accepted on the first attempt too! Although, it did take a few days for the mail to arrive from the Mod team, confirming the same and till then I was under the impression that my application had been rejected. Oh, well. Here I am at last.
I have been crazy about cars for as long as I can remember and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
I was born and brought up in Goa, so my exposure to high end cars in my early years was limited to ones on paper or on screens. I see that there is even a thread dedicated to supercars and imports in Goa which was quite active around 10 years ago, but has become a bit idle since then. This is ironic as the supercar population in Goa has gone up noticeably from those days when even an S-Class or Q7 made the cut for the thread. Hope our local BHPians can help bring it back to its glory days again. I also hope to read about many more ownership reviews and the stories associated with the many million miles recorded here.
Glad to be a part of Team-BHP.
TheGearBox is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2020, 20:33   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Shifted into BHP'th gear

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGearBox View Post
This forum offers a fresh perspective of car-related issues straight from the owners' points of view. I especially love reading the ownership reviews, be it the "Test Drive and Initial" section where they elucidate their stories of how they chose the car to buy, the test drive and delivery experience and the initial days with the new car, or the "Long Term" section where I read how someone has done 1.9 lakh km in a Fiat Grande Punto (CRAzy dRiVeR) or 4.4 lakh km in an Elantra (jonesanto). Truly great reads.
Nothing better than learning about a car than from the owners themselves. They will always give you the best feedback.

Quote:
This is ironic as the supercar population in Goa has gone up noticeably from those days when even an S-Class or Q7 made the cut for the thread. Hope our local BHPians can help bring it back to its glory days again.
It would be great to know more about the additions to the supercar list of Goa. For that we need BHPians from the state to be more active.

Quote:
I also hope to read about many more ownership reviews and the stories associated with the many million miles recorded here.
Looking forward to meaningful contributions from you as well.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks