Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2020, 19:50   #1

Hello

Hello all,
Longtime reader, just joined the forum. After driving a Camry for about 4 years in the US I have moved to India and inherited a millenial Zen which has dutifully ferried me around during the lockdown.

Unlike most of the folks on this forum I wouldn't consider myself a "spirited driver" - I'm content to potter along at a safe speed (certainly not doing 40kmh in the right lane on the highway!). I'm on this forum because I would like to do (or at least know) all of the upkeep of the Zen, plus I desperately need to get a new vehicle since I will be often travelling on inter-city work trips.

I'm currently based in north Karnataka (Hubli-Dharwad-Belgaum area) and work in a very high-tech field. Also, I used to work on EV electricals and chargers for a cutting-edge organization in the US before I moved back.
xks64 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st September 2020, 20:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by xks64 View Post
I would like to do (or at least know) all of the upkeep of the Zen, plus I desperately need to get a new vehicle since I will be often travelling on inter-city work trips.
Here are a couple of threads to get you started.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techn...intaining.html (Zen and the art of maintaining it)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...ns-thread.html (The Zen Modifications Thread)

I have fond memories of spending umpteen leisurely summer vacations in Dharwad at my relatives' homes in the Line Bazaar and Malmaddi areas.

Welcome to the forum!
comfortablynumb is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st September 2020, 21:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
Here are a couple of threads to get you started.
Thanks - I'd glanced through some of these - I guess I'll have more questions as I get my hands dirty!

Also, I'd appreciate any leads on reliable mechanics / garages (for the Zen) in the Hubli-Dharwad area.
TIA!

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 21st September 2020 at 21:53. Reason: Back to back posts merged.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks