Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2020, 10:19   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians

Hello BHPians,

I would like to thank the moderators for approving my membership. I was overwhelmed with joy on seeing the email which had the golden words: "Team-BHP membership approved". So proud to finally become a NEWbie.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Deepu, from Kollam (Kerala), currently in Kuwait. By profession, I am an In-service inspector (API) in oil and gas sector.
I have been following this forum since last 5 years and I can’t thank the members of this forum enough for all the information, general advice I got.

I have a Royal Enfield std (1999 model), Toyota Innova (2008 model) and a Mitsubishi Montero sport 4X4 V6 petrol (2017 model) all are maintained in absolute pristine conditions.

Looking forward to learning a lot more, and having a great time here.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello BHPians-bull.jpg  

abnormalspirit is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th October 2020, 10:52   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello BHPians

Hi Deepu,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnormalspirit View Post
I have been following this forum since last 5 years and I can’t thank the members of this forum enough for all the information, general advice I got.
Nice to know that the forum has been of use to you. There is such a lot of information being shared by the members that we always keep learning something new.

Quote:
I have a Royal Enfield std (1999 model), Toyota Innova (2008 model) and a Mitsubishi Montero sport 4X4 V6 petrol (2017 model) all are maintained in absolute pristine conditions.
We'd love to read detailed ownership reviews of your vehicles.

Looking forward to meaningful contributions from you.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks