Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2020, 18:19   #1
BHPian

Hello from Kollam, Kerala!

Hey Team BHPians!!

Team BHP has been my go-to place for all things car related for years and I have been following many threads and always felt I needed to register an account myself but never really got around to doing it till now. My name is Gopal Raj, I am from Kollam (Kerala) and I love cars and dogs. My family currently owns a 2012 VW Jetta TDI Highline Automatic (picture will be here somewhere) but will be letting it go soon for the upcoming Octavia (if it comes with the 2.0 TSI) or the Superb sportline. We have also booked a Tata Tiago XZA+ which is taking forever to be delivered. Thanks for having me here Team BHP! Looking forward to having a lot of fun here
Attached Thumbnails
Hello from Kollam, Kerala!-img_8449.jpg  

BoJack is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 13th October 2020, 19:12   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from Kollam, Kerala!

Hi BoJack,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Any specific reason why your Tiago delivery has been delayed? Please do share it on the forum.

Looking forward to interacting with you.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2020, 15:39   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from Kollam, Kerala!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Hi BoJack,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Any specific reason why your Tiago delivery has been delayed? Please do share it on the forum.

Looking forward to interacting with you.

Cheers!
TusharK
Hey TusharK! The sales advisor told me there was no waiting period before the lockdown and during the lockdown they had to shut the plant for about 2 months so there were unfulfilled deliveries and this is the reason why there is a waiting period of 5-7 weeks (this is what they told me , I don't know how much of that is a 100%) . I had a disagreement with the dealer and called them to cancel the order yesterday when they told me the car is in a truck on its way here but we cancelled the booking anyway (due to many reasons)
BoJack is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks