Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2020, 00:23   #1

Hello from NJ

Hello guys,

Finally, I can post on Team-BHP . After many rejections and advice to stay away from trying again I persisted and got approved :P.

I am Kshitij, currently, work, and live in NJ. Currently, drive a Rouge. This picture was taken last winter.

Hello from NJ-img_20180218_074534.jpg

I have a Safari Storme back in India which I decided not to sell when I moved to the US because I just loved that car. My sister is taking care of it back in India.

Hello from NJ-img_20170407_130132.jpg

I have done multiple Pune-Delhi-Pune drives with my Safari and I absolutely love it. The very first time I drove it to Delhi my younger son was just 6 months. He doesn't like the Rouge much as he loves the Safari just like me!!

It's great to be part of a community I relied upon for years for unbiased reviews and information.

Thanks and Stay Safe!!
kshitijsharma is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 20th October 2020, 16:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshitijsharma View Post

Finally, I can post on Team-BHP . After many rejections and advice to stay away from trying again I persisted and got approved :P.
Welcome to Team-BHP Kshitij. Glad to have you onboard.

Quote:
I am Kshitij, currently, work, and live in NJ. Currently, drive a Rouge. This picture was taken last winter.
I don't know what, but a snow cover on any car makes it much more attractive to me. Do share about your experience of Nissan in the USA.

Quote:
I have a Safari Storme back in India which I decided not to sell when I moved to the US because I just loved that car. My sister is taking care of it back in India.
A car with character. Though I never had much interaction with this car, it still has road presence even today.

Quote:
It's great to be part of a community I relied upon for years for unbiased reviews and information.

Thanks and Stay Safe!!
Looking forward to your posts on the forum.

Cheers.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2020, 23:19   #3
Senior - BHPian

Parssipany!! Reminds me of some happier days to have spent at Eclipsys office. Welcome aboard
Old 23rd October 2020, 02:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Parssipany!! Reminds me of some happier days to have spent at Eclipsys office. Welcome aboard
Thank you! Yes, Parsippany is awesome
Old 4th November 2020, 01:30   #5
BHPian

Hello from Halifax. Welcome to team.
You got 2 beasts brother. And I love both of them. Nissan Rouge is 1 of my favourite Mid Sized Crossover SUVs alongside Toyota RAV4 while Tata Safari is my crush since childhood days. I still remember the days when Safari was just launched and whenever I used to see any Safari, I was not able able to take my eyes off her. When Tata decided to discontinue it this year, I was so upset. My dream to own a brand new Safari shattered.
Bhalla is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2020, 23:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhalla View Post
Hello from Halifax. Welcome to team.
You got 2 beasts brother. And I love both of them. Nissan Rouge is 1 of my favourite Mid Sized Crossover SUVs alongside Toyota RAV4 while Tata Safari is my crush since childhood days. I still remember the days when Safari was just launched and whenever I used to see any Safari, I was not able able to take my eyes off her. When Tata decided to discontinue it this year, I was so upset. My dream to own a brand new Safari shattered.
Hello there,

Indeed, these are two beasts . I'll have to let go Rouge, soon, however, since my 3 years lease is almost up and not much diving these days. That will help save some!. I have only good things to say about it. No complaints whatsoever. Nissan USA is very pleasant to deal with.

Wifey's trusty Civic will do for now

I also wish Tata to continue Safari as well and I am pretty sure they will come up with a new vehicle with the same brand sooner or later. They really need to step up in the after-sales service department, however.

Take care and stay safe!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks