Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2020, 00:07   #1

2020 is different indeed

Hello Everyone,

It feels great but equally weird to be able to post on the forum after all these years of being an avid reader. I guess this is how a stalker would feel on being invited inside the house of the stalkee. (No, I am not crazy).

My name is Praveen, I am based in Delhi (for work) but my roots are in Himachal. I was brought up in Jammu, moved to Delhi for my undergrad in Computer Engineering (at NSIT). I quickly realised, while in college, that coding wasn't my cup of tea, so ended up at a B-School (IIMA). It's been more than 12 years since and I have moved across Industries and Companies. Currently I am Chief of Operations at a Digital Tech firm.

I have been obsessed with machines all my life and automobiles were a big part of this obsession. I would end up opening up everything I got my hands to, and I still do it. Outside of DIY and long drives, I love sports, actively play badminton, tennis and am a cyclist on weekends.

As as child, I used to love sitting on the front seat of the car just to see how the driver would go about the business, I would find the whole thing fascinating. I guess those drives made me fall in love with cars, also how I learnt driving. Due to my dad's job I got to drive an Ambassador, Old Jeep Wagoneer (not sure how the Govt. of India had it), early models of Tata Sumo, Tata 207. Though formative driving was done on dad's padmini.

I have owned two cars till now, still have both of them:
a) Vento TSI (2014, DSG). TeamBHP was a big reason why I ended buying this car, thanks to all the ownership thread.

b) My primary ride is BMW 320D, Sportline (F30). Another amazing German piece of art. Another purchase from the help of this amazing forum.

That's my introduction in not a so short post. Looking forward to sharing and learning from everyone here.
decible111 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2020, 19:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: 2020 is different indeed

That is indeed a well read and a well accomplished career you have had till date! Welcome to the forum. The German cars are a driver's car for sure and very rarely folks come close to them !

Would love to hear more about your stories on the road.

Welcome once again to the forum!
ampere is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks