Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2020, 00:54   #1

Wow! This feels great, hello all!

Just a 19 year old who started driving lessons and fell in love with the independence, power and confidence the feel behind the steering gave.

Am I a good driver? Not as yet ,
Am I on the road to success? Well that I am

And now since I have been accepted into the platform, Feels like the road ahead seems good too with a lot of learning on the way

Thank you for having me and really looking forward to to contributing to the community through my first hand experience and growth along the way.

Last edited by GTO : 3rd November 2020 at 10:49. Reason: No more than 2 smileys / post please
pensive_07 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 4th November 2020, 01:43   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Wow! This feels great, hello all!

Hello pensive_07,

Welcome to the forum. Do with us what vehicles you have at home. Perhaps start ownership reviews of them as well?

You'll find lots of tips and advice on the forum on the best driving practises, but most importantly, stick to the rules and don't get carried away by the new-found freedom. Drive safe.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2020, 02:18   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Wow! This feels great, hello all!

Welcome to the forum mate. Wish you a fruitful time here.

Harry potter fan by any chance? Going by your handle. Magic number and the pensive
SoumenD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2020, 08:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Hello pensive_07,

Welcome to the forum. Do with us what vehicles you have at home. Perhaps start ownership reviews of them as well?

You'll find lots of tips and advice on the forum on the best driving practises, but most importantly, stick to the rules and don't get carried away by the new-found freedom. Drive safe.
Thank You Sir!
Yes, will try doing that , Also,I promise to acquire the right knowledge from the forum and, will definitely drive safely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoumenD View Post
Welcome to the forum mate. Wish you a fruitful time here.

Harry potter fan by any chance? Going by your handle. Magic number and the pensive
Thank You Sir!
Yes, A huge Potterhead , the only series that stuck by for so long

Last edited by vb-saan : 5th November 2020 at 11:06. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged; please use edit/multi-quote options when posting back-to-back. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks