Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2020, 23:44   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians

First and foremost I must thank the moderators for accepting me into this forum.

I am currently in 12th in the Science stream en route on the usual course to become a Mechanical Engineer.(Hopefully)

I have been fascinated with cars as long as I can remember. Something about them just made me happy and excited even at a tender age. As I grew up I was introduced to various other avenues to fulfill my passion apart from the watching them on the neighborhood streets. Motorsports, F & F, NFS, Various Movies, Discovery Turbo and YouTube became heaven for me. I was simply smitten by the way the mechanisms work and I remember being awestruck and shocked when I learnt how an Engine worked. I am also into Simulation games such as ETS2 and even tried my hand at Project Cars 2. But the NFS franchise is my absolute favourite. I recall trying to beat Blacklist Rival #3 in NFS MW 2005 was one of the greatest struggles of my life.

I heard about Team-BHP in 2014 when we purchased our Honda Mobilio. I still enjoy the VTEC pull as my dad nudges the limiter every time we get a free road! Back then he was really impressed with the review and the details mentioned. I however started reading articles only about a year ago and during the nationwide lockdown I was Hooked! A copy of TOI along with Team-BHP's homepage was daily routine.

Other than cars I am into anime which I also got into during the Lockdown. Attack on Titan, Death Note, FMAB, Steins Gate and many others have kept me on the edge of my seat like nothing else. But Of course, having watched and not watching Initial D would be criminal. It was the birthplace of my obsession with JDM cars and the dream of owning one someday. I also like to cycle a lot and that is also my primary means of transport between classes and college. I am fond of maintaining it too and have taken apart many of the mechanisms just to have a closer look. I tend to do that often with other stuff around the house but my Dad is always anxious about my ability to put it back.(I don't blame him at all )

I look forward to being a part of this wonderful community and actually participating in the discussions rather than observing them.

Last edited by Aditya : 23rd November 2020 at 04:32. Reason: As requested
superguy282 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 09:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians

Welcome to the forum superguy282.

First of all, good luck for your boards. While I have played many racing games, the favourite will always remain 2005 NFS MW. Used to play a lot and participate in inter-college competitions during my engineering days. I still do play it whenever I get time.

Quote:
Dad is always anxious about my ability to put it back.(I don't blame him at all)
I have the inability to put things back in place , which is why I don't rip them apart unless I have someone to help me put it back together.

There are threads on racing games and cycling on the forum, do take a look. Please post pictures of your Mobilio and your cycle. Looking forward to reading your posts.
ChiragM is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 09:46   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Welcome to the forum superguy282.
First of all, good luck for your boards. While I have played many racing games, the favourite will always remain 2005 NFS MW. Used to play a lot and participate in inter-college competitions during my engineering days. I still do play it whenever I get time.
Quote:
I have the inability to put things back in place , which is why I don't rip them apart unless I have someone to help me put it back together.
I need to do this XD.
Quote:
There are threads on racing games and cycling on the forum, do take a look. Please post pictures of your Mobilio and your cycle. Looking forward to reading your posts.
Thanks a lot Chirag I have already posted a picture of my cycle on the Cycling thread and will surely check out the thread on Racing Games as well! Pictures of my Mobilio shall also be uploaded soon!
Old 24th November 2020, 11:05   #4
BHPian

superguy282 , Welcome to the community! Being a 14yo myself, my passion for cars has evolved in a way similar to yours. Please do participate in the forum. I’m sure you have a lot to share. Wishing you luck in your ambition to become a Mech. Engineer. With your nature of inquisitiveness and a passion for the automobile and its mechanics, becoming one should be easy. Best of luck.
EightSix is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 11:10   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightSix View Post
superguy282 , Welcome to the community! Being a 14yo myself, my passion for cars has evolved in a way similar to yours. Please do participate in the forum. I’m sure you have a lot to share. Wishing you luck in your ambition to become a Mech. Engineer. With your nature of inquisitiveness and a passion for the automobile and its mechanics, becoming one should be easy. Best of luck.
Thanks a lot EightSix! I wish you best of luck for your ambitions and future as well!
superguy282 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks