Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2020, 09:38   #1

Greetings from the West Coast

Hello Team BHP,

Thanks for finally approving my membership. I first visited Team BHP right after I gave my high school exams since that's when my passion for cars and automobiles in general skyrocketed. Originally from Andhra, I currently live in Northern California

My first car in the US was a used 2012 Hyundai Sonata which had 110k miles when I got my hands on it. I drove a further 30k miles before the engine gave up on me. The only way to revive it was to completely replace the engine which is costing as much as a used car. I drove rental car for over an year which was a foolish decision...should've gotten a new or used one and used all that rental money for loan payments

Finally decided to get a new car and finalized the 2020 Rav4 or the 2021 Kia K5. While the RAV4 was more expensive, the didn't like the ride quality nor the interiors when compared to the K5. I finally booked and took delivery of the Kia K5 GT-Line in Aug. Will post a detailed write-up of my selection and delivery experience during the pandemic in the US soon. I would've gone for the K5 GT but that isn't available for until later this year and I needed a car asap which is why I opted for the GT-Line. Extremely happy with my decision though

Hoping to learn and contribute a lot to this forum

Cheers!!!
Zapper is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 26th November 2020, 12:40   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Greetings from the West Coast

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapper View Post
should've gotten a new or used one and used all that rental money for loan payments
Your experience will serve as a lesson for all.

Quote:
I finally booked and took delivery of the Kia K5 GT-Line in Aug. Will post a detailed write-up of my selection and delivery experience during the pandemic in the US soon.
Enjoy your car. Looking forward to a detailed ownership review from you.

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks