Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2020, 00:14   #1

Honk! Honk! Hello everyone

Let me first tell you, don't know why but writing this post feels like getting into a new car with that new car smell , plastic wrapped seats , ODO meter that has too many 0s etc...

Anyways , Hello everyone , vik87 signing in.
I am basically from MP but have been staying in Pune for more than a decade now and as you may have already guessed , I am a Software Professional.
Back at home we have a Ford Fiesta Classic (2012) , in Pune I have a Honda Jazz (2017) and Karizma ZMR (2012)

I am very particular about my cars , for example: if in an empty parking lot , you see a Honda Jazz parked in a corner far away from the usual parking spaces, that would definitely be me fearing the dings. Never allowed anyone to wash my car, my wife envies our Jazz because it has more beauty products than her.

I am really excited to be part of this community and can now proudly carry the "Live to Drive" sticker on my cars ,which by the way are on their way. Ordered them just after receiving the Approval email.

Thank you and Keep Revvin'
vik87 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 9th December 2020, 10:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honk! Honk! Hello everyone

Hello vik87,

Welcome to the forum. Nice cars you have. Do share pictures of the vehicles, and why not share ownership reviews of the same.

Looking forward to reading your posts. See you around.
Old 9th December 2020, 23:35   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honk! Honk! Hello everyone

Welcome to the Forum @ vik 87. No honking on the road, please!

Hope you have a great stay here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vik87 View Post
...you see a Honda Jazz parked in a corner far away from the usual parking spaces, that would definitely be me fearing the dings. Never allowed anyone to wash my car, my wife envies our Jazz because it has more beauty products than her.
We'd love to see a few pictures of your Shiny Jazz in a review! Honda Jazz is one of my favorites in India due to it's practicality.

Looking to see you around in the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks