Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2021, 23:01   #1
BHPian

Hi Team-BHP

Hello everyone,

I am Sudhir from Hyderabad and I am very excited to be part of this great forum. I have always loved driving, be it a 2-wheeler or a 4-wheeler and continue to feel the same zest although my first attempt at driving a car ended on a bad note with me ramming my dad's car into a lamp post in the late 90s. Nevertheless, that never pulled me back from driving and I went on some memorable trips(a 1000km bike trip back in 2002) I cherish till date.

I have been following this group for many years now and have always enjoyed and learnt many things from this forum. I look forward to sharing my experiences with this forum and be a more responsible driver now that I am a part of this wonderful group.

Stay safe!

Cheers,
Sudhir
ramsudhir is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 10th January 2021, 16:05   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi Team-BHP

Hi Sudhir,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsudhir View Post
my first attempt at driving a car ended on a bad note with me ramming my dad's car into a lamp post in the late 90s. Nevertheless, that never pulled me back from driving and I went on some memorable trips(a 1000km bike trip back in 2002) I cherish till date.
Good to hear that. Such incidents happen in many people's lives. They should only teach you to become a better road user and person rather than hold you back.

Quote:
I have been following this group for many years now and have always enjoyed and learnt many things from this forum. I look forward to sharing my experiences with this forum and be a more responsible driver now that I am a part of this wonderful group.
Good to know that Team-BHP has played a part in teaching you things. Do share your experiences with us.

Drive safe.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th January 2021, 16:22   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsudhir View Post
I have always loved driving, be it a 2-wheeler or a 4-wheeler and continue to feel the same zest although my first attempt at driving a car ended on a bad note with me ramming my dad's car into a lamp post in the late 90s. Nevertheless, that never pulled me back from driving and I went on some memorable trips (a 1000km bike trip back in 2002) I cherish till date.
Welcome aboard Sudhir! Happy to see another Hyderabadi joining the forum!

Please do mention something about yourself (like what do you do for a living, what cars/bikes you own currently etc). Also, do post reviews of the steeds at home if possible.

Do go through the rules of the forum and see you around!
Old 12th January 2021, 21:54   #4
BHPian

Thank you Aditya for having me. I will surely post my experiences and some travelogues in the days ahead.
Old 12th January 2021, 22:16   #5
BHPian

Thank you a4anurag. I work with Cognizant, Hyderabad and have been in Hyderabad since 2009.

I intially had a used swift diesel that i bought in 2010 and sold in 2013 to buy a Volkswagen Vento diesel comfortline. I sold that in December 2020 after completing 1 lakh kms and currently on the lookout for a new car. I am, like many others on this forum,in a state of perplexity on what to buy next. I will seek help in selecting a new car in another post by listěng my expectations so that i can get some direction. I also have a maruti alto which my wife owns.

Coming to 2-wheeler, i own a Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350cc, a long time wish i could fulfill in 2017.

I will post my experiences with Vento in particular as i faced some problems in the last few years which added fuel to my plan of selling it off in 2020.

Stay safe!

Cheers,
Sudhir
ramsudhir is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks