Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2021, 09:46   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP!

Hello fellow members and BHPians! I am Saikishor, a member of this forum who recently got promoted from ‘newbie’ to ‘BHPian’. I am from Hyderabad, and I have been fond of automobiles from my childhood. I am 17 and will turn 18 in 3 months. I have a gearless vehicle license(issued when a person turns 17) so that I can move around my neighbourhood for chores and groceries. I spent the first 6 years of my life in the United States. My dad owned a 1995 Nissan Altima and a 2004 Mitsubishi Galant(lost all of these photos as the hard drive got formatted). We currently own a 2010 Chevy Beat LT, a 2011 Honda Activa and a pre worshipped 2007 Scooty Pep+ bought in 2009. I have a hotwheels car collection which consists of 250+ cars. To be honest, that was ehere it all started. My uncle used to work in the GM R&D center in Bangalore. It was myuncle who persuaded my Dad and his brother to buy the Beat. We ended up buying 3 of them in total, of which 2 cars are top spec in the rare Moroccan Blue and the other being a mid spec Super Red. We sold my uncle’s beat as he relocated to England. I really feel honoured to be part of this community. I really wish to catch up with other members from Hyderabad. Well I guess this is it for now.

Attaching a picture of our beloved family member
The Red Beat in the background is my dad’s brother’s car. It has been resting there since a while as he had relocated to Australia.
Thanks for reading.
Saikishor
Attached Thumbnails
Hello Team-BHP!-4342c568faa142eba95947c6350ad6a5.png  

Hello Team-BHP!-434a2cb8d78d4ebcaf4773f5ec9f3976.png  

saikishor is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 11th January 2021, 09:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikishor View Post
Hello fellow members and BHPians! I am Saikishor, a member of this forum who recently got promoted from ‘newbie’ to ‘BHPian’.
Welcome to Team-BHP Saikishor, Glad to have you on board.
Quote:
My dad owned a 1995 Nissan Altima and a 2004 Mitsubishi Galant(lost all of these photos as the hard drive got formatted). We currently own a 2010 Chevy Beat LT, a 2011 Honda Activa and a pre worshipped 2007 Scooty Pep+ bought in 2009. I have a hotwheels car collection which consists of 250+ cars. To be honest, that was ehere it all started.
Wow, an Altima and a Galant. Would have been great to have those cars. Talking of hot wheels, we have lots of members here sharing the hobby here (yours truly included).

Quote:
My uncle used to work in the GM R&D center in Bangalore. It was my uncle who persuaded my Dad and his brother to buy the Beat. We ended up buying 3 of them in total, of which 2 cars are top spec in the rare Moroccan Blue and the other being a mid spec Super Red. We sold my uncle’s beat as he relocated to England. I really feel honoured to be part of this community. I really wish to catch up with other members from Hyderabad. Well I guess this is it for now.
Wow, not 1, 2 but 3 Chevy Beats. One of my uncles had a diesel Beat and that was very fuel efficient and perfectly sized for the City. Sadly GM quit India and with it

Quote:
Attaching a picture of our beloved family member.
The Red Beat in the background is my dad’s brother’s car. It has been resting there since a while as he had relocated to Australia.
Thanks for reading.
Saikishor
Looking forward to your posts on the forum.

Cheers
blackwasp is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th January 2021, 10:40   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP Saikishor, Glad to have you on board.

Wow, an Altima and a Galant. Would have been great to have those cars. Talking of hot wheels, we have lots of members here sharing the hobby here (yours truly included).

Wow, not 1, 2 but 3 Chevy Beats. One of my uncles had a diesel Beat and that was very fuel efficient and perfectly sized for the City. Sadly GM quit India and with it

Looking forward to your posts on the forum.

Cheers

Thank you so much blackwasp! Looking forward to sharing and gaining a lot of car-knowledge on the forum!

Last edited by saikishor : 11th January 2021 at 10:40. Reason: Typo
saikishor is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th January 2021, 13:30   #4
BHPian

Hey saikishor, even I recently got the BHPian badge. I spent my first 2 years of membership as a newbie and was reading team-bhp since what? 2011? It was difficult for me because I had this insecurity that my posts won't add much to the discussion in the sea of many intelligent BHPians . But since I've been promoted to BHPian level, been posting regularly.

See you around mate.

Last edited by DriverNo.420 : 11th January 2021 at 13:33. Reason: Typo
DriverNo.420 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th January 2021, 17:45   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverNo.420 View Post
Hey saikishor, even I recently got the BHPian badge. I spent my first 2 years of membership as a newbie and was reading team-bhp since what? 2011? It was difficult for me because I had this insecurity that my posts won't add much to the discussion in the sea of many intelligent BHPians . But since I've been promoted to BHPian level, been posting regularly.

See you around mate.

Thank you so much Driver no.420. Even I experience such feelings of my points not being relevant. But yeah once I got used to posting that feeling faded away slowly. Looking forward to learn a lot of new things on the forum.
saikishor is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks