Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2021, 22:42   #1

Hello Team-BHP

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing good.
After lurking around as a guest for a very long time, now I can finally say that I am a bhpian. Thank you Mods for letting me in. Very excited to be a part of Team-bhp family.

I am Shrikanth, 28 years old from Udupi. Working as a Design engineer for an Automotive connector manufacturing company in Bangalore.
Have been a silent follower of Team-bhp for a very long time now. From 2012 to be precise. Have learnt a lot about cars in particular and many more general topics through this forum.
My intrest on anything with an engine and wheels started at a very young age. I still remember the first Bike India magazine that I had bought in 2006. Was a regular reader of Overdrive and Bike India magazines. Then got to know about Team-bhp through a friend. This intrest only grew from then.
My first bike is my dads Hero honda CD100SS (1995), which we still own.
I currently ride a Bajaj Pulsar 180 (2012).
Though I don't own a car myself, we have a first gen Ford Figo Diesel(2010)-still going strong after 1.75 lakh kms & Honda Jazz CVT(2015)- has run about 60K kms. Both are driven by my dad and me.

Please excuse for any mistakes in my first post. Looking forward to the learning and hopefully contributing a bit too.

Thank you.
Shrix458 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st February 2021, 07:58   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Hi Shrikanth,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrix458 View Post
Working as a Design engineer for an Automotive connector manufacturing company in Bangalore.
We'd love to get more inputs from you about this.

Quote:
Have been a silent follower of Team-bhp for a very long time now. From 2012 to be precise. Have learnt a lot about cars in particular and many more general topics through this forum.
Good to hear that. We all learn something new every day.

Quote:
My first bike is my dads Hero honda CD100SS (1995), which we still own.
Built to last. A professor of mine had one. He swore by it.

Quote:
Though I don't own a car myself, we have a first gen Ford Figo Diesel(2010)-still going strong after 1.75 lakh kms
The 1st-gen Figo diesel is an all-time favourite of mine. Very few turbo-diesels back then had such amazing driveability.

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks