Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2021, 23:02   #1
BHPian

¡Hola! from Hyderabad

First of all, I would like to thank all the moderators for accepting my registration.
A little bit about myself; My name is Abhishek and I am living in Hyderabad but studying from Jaipur (Online college life ). I'm an avid automotive enthusiast and have been since I was 2 years old. Outside of automobiles I have a growing interest in Photography, Music and all things technological.

Contrary to most peoples' journeys, I came across Team BHP quite recently (circa September 2020) and after reading just a couple of threads decided that I have to give the registration a shot. I hope to provide meaningful contributions to this spectacular forum whenever I can and to maintain the same standards that made me consider becoming a member.

Having recently welcomed a Ford Ecosport Titanium AT in December 2020, I am hoping to build many memories with it as the years of ownership progress.
Shiftlock is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2021, 01:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: ¡Hola! from Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftlock View Post
Having recently welcomed a Ford Ecosport Titanium AT in December 2020, I am hoping to build many memories with it as the years of ownership progress.
Hello Shiftlock, welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on your Ecosport. Do put up a review of your car in good time. Don’t recall anyone on the forum picking this one up recently.

Please read the forum rules and familiarise yourself with the do’s and dont’s before proceeding.

All the best.

Cheers
Cyborg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2021, 10:55   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftlock View Post
First of all, I would like to thank all the moderators for accepting my registration.
A little bit about myself; My name is Abhishek and I am living in Hyderabad but studying from Jaipur (Online college life ). I'm an avid automotive enthusiast and have been since I was 2 years old. Outside of automobiles I have a growing interest in Photography, Music and all things technological.

Contrary to most peoples' journeys, I came across Team BHP quite recently (circa September 2020) and after reading just a couple of threads decided that I have to give the registration a shot. I hope to provide meaningful contributions to this spectacular forum whenever I can and to maintain the same standards that made me consider becoming a member.

Hello Abhi! I'm Krishna, from Hyderabad (studying in Guntur-Btech Automobile Engg..). I own a CBR 250R. My membership was recently approved, even tho i've been scouting here since 2017. Great to have you on-board!
Attached Thumbnails
¡Hola! from Hyderabad-whatsapp-image-20201027-13.39.34.jpeg  

saitvsk23 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2021, 11:23   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
Hello Shiftlock, welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on your Ecosport. Do put up a review of your car in good time. Don’t recall anyone on the forum picking this one up recently.
Thanks Cyborg,
Definitely plan on putting up a short impressions type review after exploring some of the nuances of the car. Currently its exam season and so there is not much driving going on
Shiftlock is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks