Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2021, 14:02   #1

My first post as a BHPian

Hello BHPians,

I feel extremely delighted to have become one , finally, after trying to become one for quite a while. The term greasemonkey has stuck with me eversince Megan Fox mentioned it in the first transformers movie, I felt the term decribed me almost perfectly. I currently live in Chennai, however, I was born and brought up in the beautiful hills on Coonoor (Nilgiris)

My one true passion as I've discovered is driving, I just love driving, I can keep doing it all day, all night, with or without(has significantly decreased as I've grown older) breaks. As a kid I used to jump at every opportunity to drive, I have remained the same to date and hopefully will remain the same for the foreseeable future. I learned to drive pretty early in my life, back then we used to own a Tempo Trax (I guess its Force Trax now), the next vehicle we owned was an Alto (kiddo), after driving the Trax, the Alto felt like a Go-Kart, was so much fun.

Clocked more than 1.2 Lakh kilometers in Kiddo before I moved on to the Swift Diesel (Buddy), Buddy and I have been together for 7 years and 1.4+ Km now.

Once again I'm happy to be here and hope to interact and maybe possibly meet you all soon.

Take care yourself,
Happy and Safe Motoring
thegreasemonkey is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 6th February 2021, 16:16   #2
BHPian

re: My first post as a BHPian

Hi. Welcome to Team-BHP!

Hope to interact with you on the forum. Btw, Greasemonkey is a really cool username.

Buddy and Kiddo! Wow, what names for your rides.

P.S. Please proofread your posts, the title itself has one (and the ‘...1.4+...‘ which I’m guessing should be ‘...1.4 lakh+’), and there is a space between ever and since in the first paragraph.

Happy Motoring to you too.

Last edited by EightSix : 6th February 2021 at 16:19.
EightSix is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks