Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th February 2021, 18:12   #1
BHPian

A delayed introduction, hello mate!

Hello fellow petrolheads !
I'm Akshay an IT engineer by profession, from Baramati.
This introduction is a bit delayed as my membership was approved way back in March 2020, but somehow I forgot to check on membership status
We've currently a 2009 Hero Pleasure, 2013 Honda Dio, 2021 Hyundai Creta at home. I know it was launched in 2020, but hey mine is manufactured on 1st Jan, 21! I've christened her as Eva (yes, named after Vettle's first Ferrari SF15 - T ) I've covered some 1500 kms so far since we brought her home on 9th Jan, 21. So I'm a novice in driving. Hoping to make a ownership report once I cover enough distance.
I came across TBHP in 2016 when I was searching solution to my Dio's handle wobbling issue and discovered the treasure trove of information about cars.
Other than cars, I love cooking, mobile photography.
Looking forward to share whatever little I've with all you veterans here.
Keep revving guys !!

PS attaching a cute pic of my Eva for you guys.
A delayed introduction, hello mate!-img_20210224_175748_867.jpg

Last edited by aah78 : 24th February 2021 at 19:52. Reason: Picture inserted in-line
Akshay6988 is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 24th February 2021, 19:19   #2
BHPian

re: A delayed introduction, hello mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay6988 View Post
Hello fellow petrolheads !
I'm Akshay an IT engineer by profession, from Baramati.
Hi Akshay! Welcome to Team-BHP!

Quote:
This introduction is a bit delayed as my membership was approved way back in March 2020, but somehow I forgot to check on membership status
Are you kidding me, you are 11 months late! And then there is me, who treasured his Team-BHP Membership Approved Email!

Nevermind, hope to see some awesome interaction and content coming from you.

Quote:
We've currently a 2009 Hero Pleasure, 2013 Honda Dio, 2021 Hyundai Creta at home. I know it was launched in 2020, but hey mine is manufactured on 1st Jan, 21!
That is pretty cool!

Quote:
I've christened her as Eva (yes, named after Vettle's first Ferrari SF15 - T ) I've covered some 1500 kms so far since we brought her home on 9th Jan, 21.
You’ve got great taste, man!

Quote:
So I'm a novice in driving. Hoping to make a ownership report once I cover enough distance.
Wishing you many happy miles with your Eva.

Quote:
I came across TBHP in 2016 when I was searching solution to my Dio's handle wobbling issue and discovered the treasure trove of information about cars.
Sure, but Team-BHP is not just a treasure trove about cars, in the shifting gears section, we discuss so many other topics!

Quote:
Looking forward to share whatever little I've with all you veterans here.
I too, am hoping to interact more with you on the Forum. Oh, the simple satisfaction of being the first to welcome a new member!
EightSix is offline   (4) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks