Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2021, 23:28   #1

Julley!

Julley fellow BHPians!

What a great feeling to be part of this community dedicated to the service of all petrolheads. The feeling of being called a "BHPian" is exhilarating. I've been lurking around for maybe 10-12 years. Tried signing-up numerous times only to get rejected. But at last here I am typing my introduction.

I'm Sudhiruiit a 33 years young banker from Devbhoomi Himachal. I have been into anything and everything with wheels from my childhood. The first car that I ever set my hands on was my Dad's 1989 Maruti 800 which served our family for 12 wonderful years. Then came along a white Alto of 2003 make. Being the only child in a nuclear family I never got to drive myself or to taste the blood so as to say. I was taught driving and riding a bike at a very young age but never got anything to enjoy by myself. Then at the age of 24 I got my first car delivered, a 2012 pearl white Maruti Swift VDI. I am still holding on to my Swift being my first car in spite of having two other steeds in my garage. The other car we own is a white Tata Hexa XM (sold in Feb 2021) and 2020 Hyundai Xcent S VTVT. A 2015 Activa 125 STD and a 2011 Bullet STD 350 also adorn my garage and come in handy when I need to do some soul searching. Everything except the Bullet was brought brand new from the showroom.

My current job duty requires me to visit solo various places in Shimla District and Kinnaur District of Himachal Pradesh quite frequently. For these trips my steed is the official vehicle of my office which is a 2019 Bolero Power plus SLX and I love driving it in the hills to bits and pieces. The beautifully distributed torque of Bolero ensures that it will chug along steepest of hills once I slot it into third gear. No brainer why we Paharis love our Mahindras, be it the barebones 4x4 pickups or the campers.

On a closing note I would like to take the opportunity to thank the moderators and all the BHPians for making this beautiful community the holy grail of Indian motoring. Cheers!
sudhiruiit is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 8th March 2021, 23:57   #2
BHPian

Re: Julley!

Welcome aboard! Do put up some pics from your travels in the hills and Kinnaur district in particular.
Roy.S is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks