Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2021, 08:56   #1

Hello from the City of Nawabs, Lucknow

Well, this is foadbear. I am from Prayagraj. I have done both a corporate and a government job to realize that I love my freedom the most. So now, I am a full-fledged web developer, working on my terms.

Before I delve into further details, I would like to point out that this forum has helped me two years back a lot.

I have a FORD Ecosport Titanium + car. It has 17-inch alloys. Now, I faced the tyre burst problem in a tyre and then, a week later, in another tyre. When I started searching, I came across this forum and realized that several others faced this issue. I even came across a forum post where a link from the website "Motoroids" was posted, and it stated that FORD was changing all the defective tyres.

I had to complain to the proper authorities to get all the tyres replaced—however, a big shout out to this forum. I not only got all the tyres replaced once but twice.

It is not that I have not known about this forum. When I was in Bangalore, doing my corporate (HP) and then a Sarkari (CAG) job, I often used to see vehicles with the team-bhp sticker. However, I cannot classify myself as a petrol head or a diesel head or a car enthusiast.

I have my love for bikes. I have owned a Pulsar 150 and have gone Nepal twice on it, from Lucknow.

I brought a KTM RC 390 as soon as it was launched in India. They told me that I was the 10th customer at KTM Indiranagar, Bengaluru.

I love my bike. When I decided to shift back to my hometown, I rode my bike all the way from Bengaluru to Allahabad. It took me two days, and since I used to be active on the Bcmtouring forum, I posted the travelogue there.

Well, call it laziness, but the amount of information that this forum asks on registration kept me from becoming a member.

I have also taken a ride to the Golden Triangle, where Myanmar, Laos and Thailand meet. I am married now, and that was a trip that I took with my wife on a BMW 310 GS.

I do not have much information about cars, and as long as the cars do the job of taking me from point A to Point B, I am happy. I have an i20 and an Ecosport Titanium+, 2017 december model.

However, I have personally felt that this forum has a lot more to offer to me, and I can also learn from the members here.

With that in mind, I applied for membership in this forum.

Thanks for approving it.

Since it is the introduction forum, let's say I know why God spelt backwards is Dog.

I want to introduce Mr Cooper too, in this forum.

I am looking forward to a new journey in this forum.

Name:  Screenshot 20210328 at 8.45.28 AM.png
Views: 348
Size:  751.5 KB
foadbear is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 28th March 2021, 11:53   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello from the City of Nawabs, Lucknow

Welcome to Team-Bhp! I'm also from Lucknow but stay in Hyderabad.
Apart from cars and bikes there is a lot information available on Team Bhp on varying subjects like Airplanes, credit cards and scale models !
Foxbat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th March 2021, 12:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxbat View Post
Welcome to Team-Bhp! I'm also from Lucknow but stay in Hyderabad.
Apart from cars and bikes there is a lot information available on Team Bhp on varying subjects like Airplanes, credit cards and scale models !
Seems like the right place for me to be. Just won a credit card case against a Bank after I pointed out various security flaws in their app. RBI has granted me a compensation. The mail came two days back. I am thinking to go to consumer court too because the credit card company has rectified the flaws pointed out by me in their subsequent builds of the android app. I am thinking to ask for some credit.

I used to make paper planes. Origami ones. Gifted a B2 Bomber to my , then girlfriend, now wife. Called it, "The Flying kiss."

I have had the pleasure of being a sort of a copilot in a Cessna at the Jakkur Air base in Bengaluru. I mean, technically, the pilot got us into the air, gave the controls to me for like a minute, then we landed, and I used the rudder to turn the aircraft. Well, it was a dream come true for me.

Seems , I will be enjoying with so many like minded people here

Thanks for welcoming me, feel great to be a part of this forum.

Last edited by foadbear : 28th March 2021 at 13:05.
foadbear is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th March 2021, 13:50   #4
Senior - BHPian

Foadbear, welcome to our forum!

The stringent joining formalities go a long way in maintaining the quality and integrity of our forum which is an extremely important aspect for the long term. The moderation and discipline maintained is top class which I am sure you will notice over a period of time as well.

Please do read our forum rules before proceeding so we have similar contribution from your side. Mr. Cooper looks the coolest, give him a big hug from me

Cheers
Cyborg is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2021, 04:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
Foadbear, welcome to our forum!

The stringent joining formalities go a long way in maintaining the quality and integrity of our forum which is an extremely important aspect for the long term. The moderation and discipline maintained is top class which I am sure you will notice over a period of time as well.

Please do read our forum rules before proceeding so we have similar contribution from your side. Mr. Cooper looks the coolest, give him a big hug from me

Cheers
Yes, that seems to be a task too, getting acquainted with the rules. I will definitely go through them. Mr. Cooper is one of a kind, I will surely pass the accolades along.

Last edited by GTO : 30th March 2021 at 07:01. Reason: No SMS language please
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks