Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2021, 18:21   #1
BHPian

Hello from Bengaluru

Hello BHP'ians,

Glad to be part of the team. I've seen a lot of high quality discussions here over the past decade. Recently when my car didn't move due to rusting near the brake pads after rain, the posts here were what gave me good clarity on what needed to be done.

Normally, I post my queries on another global forum (a really sweet community of mechanics and automotive experts), but specific knowledge of Indian vehicles was lacking there.

I'm a Mech engineer metamorphosed into a software engineer. I tend to go into details when figuring out what problems my bike (Splendor+) or car is facing (Alto).

Since I've seen posts here about bikes and cars, I was surprised that this forum was (probably) primarily meant for car enthusiasts.

I see a section for motorbikes too and I have a bunch of queries about the RTO procedures and even the electric bike scenario. Will soon be asking about this.

Hope to be able to answer queries of fellow BHP'ians in due time.

Last edited by suhaas307 : 6th July 2021 at 18:47. Reason: spacing for improved readability
NavBHP is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 7th July 2021, 09:38   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from Bengaluru

Hi NavBHP,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

There's an absolute treasure trove of information related to RTO procedures and experiences on Team-BHP.

You can always post your query on the forum, but I would suggest you to do a quick search before that.

Looking forward to interacting with you.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2021, 15:36   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from Bengaluru

Hello @NavBHP, welcome to Team BHP!

There are definite experts in our community on legalities and process documentation of RTO - so be assured you will get high quality information. Look forward to your contributions in the discussion threads!
allinbalance is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks