Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2021, 01:48   #1

Finally I'm here

Hello BHPians,

This is Mukesh Sharma from the city of the Taj, currently living in Navi Mumbai.

I came to know about this wonderful portal back in 2013 when i was searching for the route information from Bathinda to Agra. After that i have been a regular visitor to the portal.

Finally in 2020, I decided to take the next step and applied for membership but somehow it was not meant to be. Eventually on 24th July 2021, I got the much awaited mail that my membership has been approved. Thank you Mods for the same.

My hobbies are long driving and reading and i currently own a Mahindra XUV300, Swift Dzire and RE TBT 350.

Thank you once again for having me here and i promise that i will try to be an asset to this amazing forum.
msonwheels is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th July 2021, 19:35   #2

Re: Finally I'm here

Welcome Mukesh. Nice to meet another XUV300 owner
JaiHanuman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2021, 20:21   #3
BHPian

Re: Finally I'm here

Hello Mukesh,

I am a new joiner myself. been lurking here for years and got around to create an account last year. Just logged in. Looking forward to be an active member of this awesome community.

My car love history dates back to the lovely Ford IKON the company provided ( dad was in PSU) on which i learnt to drive as dad didn't let me touch his pristine 800. Owner of a 3rd Gen Dzire AMT, and loving it so far
doomketu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2021, 03:24   #4

The long wait finally ends

I am Steven Dsouza, 1983 born and brought up and fortunately still staying in the city of lakes - Thane (the greener and full of wider roads sibling of Mumbai)

Having studied from L&T, powai I have worked across various sectors notably among them an exciting decade in oilfield in Schlumberger (rotational job in Africa). But now I do a typical 9 to 5 job for being close to family.

I first heard about team-bhp in 2010-11 when i was buying my first new car and the reviews besides test drives helped me narrow down to Suzuki Ritz (which coincidentally was team-bhp's first car review)

I love travelling and more so when its my car that takes me to places. I have driven across 3 states and already clocked a modest 60k on the odo (recently returned from Udupi, a 866km ride in 13 hrs with my family, daschund and a ton of luggage) . . I love customization of cars and the improvements it brings along besides checking the car reviews on team bhp and telling myself I need an upgrade (but still loyal to my Ritz). I am an Arsenal fan and besides watching their matches I also lookout for restaurants to satisfy my hardcore foodie buds n a reason to drive.

I first bought a second hand Santro in 2010 to learn hands on. After about 8 months, upgraded to a new Ritz in 2011 which has been my faithful war rig till date.
Coastrider is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th July 2021, 10:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiHanuman View Post
Welcome Mukesh. Nice to meet another XUV300 owner
Thank you JaiHanuman ji. I really look forward to be here. It is really great to see another XUVian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomketu View Post

I am a new joiner myself. been lurking here for years and got around to create an account last year. Just logged in. Looking forward to be an active member of this awesome community.
Hello Doomketu, Thank you sir. Welcome to the family sir.

Last edited by Sheel : 29th July 2021 at 16:09. Reason: Quoted post trimmed and back to back posts merged. Thank You.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks