Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2021, 14:03   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone!

Dear BHPians, I am extremely thrilled to join all of you After following the forum for a long time in every single need regarding automobile, it has been a privilege to get the membership approved. I wish that I will be able to keep the high standards of the forum and add values in this great place.
Regarding myself, I am a middle-aged Banking professional. Currently I am in my early forties. My base location is Bangalore; however, I need to travel a lot and stay in Mumbai for a significant duration. Also, as my native is in West Bengal, so I move around all these places frequently.

My ownership of cars -
Hyundai Santro - (2007, continuing till now)
XUV 500 - (2014 - 2017)
Tata Tigor - (2021), bought for parents
Recently booked XUV700

I love to do road trips, it helps to connect more with the places, culture. I have done numerous road trips, but never got into habit of writing down as travelogue. But I wish to do it now and share my experiences here.
Also, I am quite interested in the new technologies in cars like use of AI, connected tech, self-driving technologies, electric cars. I always try to keep myself updated about these developments.
MobilisAdvento is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2021, 17:16   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone!

Hello MobilisAdvento,

Welcome aboard!

Congratulations on booking the XUV700! Could you tell us which variant did you pick and why?

Since you are into road trips, perhaps, you would like to check out our Travelogues section and also share your travel experiences with the community.

Cheers!
UtkarshC
UtkarshC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th November 2021, 00:10   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone!

Thanks UtkarshC for your warm welcome!!!

I picked the top trim AX7 L D AT AWD, expected delivery in mid February. The reason for picking this variant is mainly AWD and the other comfort features especially Auto hold, EPB. I felt the advantage of AWD in few of my previous trips, especially in rough roads, slippery roads. I regretted earlier for not picking the AWD in my previous XUV500, did not want to miss this time.

And of course Travelogue section is my favourite, will share my experience there.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks