Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2007, 22:32   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hello from Kuttapan

Hi guys, I am a Keralite, currently staying in Bangalore. A techie by profession. My interests are cars and bikes. Just booked a Swift VDi, God knows when I will get it.

The following story should tell you more about me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kuttappan was bragging to his Boss one day, “You know….. I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone important, and I’m sure I will know them.”
Tired of his boasting, his Boss called his bluff, “OK, Kuttappan Apoo, how about Tom Cruise?” Kuttappan replies “Sure, yes, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it.”
So Kuttappan and his Boss fly out to Hollywood and knock, on Tom Cruise’s door and sure enough, Tom Cruise shouts,” Hey Kutz!! Great to see you! You and your friend must come in and join me for lunch!”
They have a blast of a time. Katie Holmes even personally packs 2 sets of Masala Dosas, which is of course specially made by their South Indian chef. They bid each other farewell.
Although impressed, Kuttappan’s Boss is still skeptical. After they leave Cruise’s house, he tells Kuttappan that he thinks Kuttappan’s knowing Cruise was just lucky. Kuttappan says “No, no, you go ahead and just name anyone else.” “President Bush!” his Boss quickly retorts. Kuttappan says “Yes, OK, but I am telling you I don’t like him very much, he is very cunning, anyway let’s fly out to Washington.”
And off they go. At the White House, Bush spots Kuttappan on the tour and motions him and his Boss over, saying, “Kuttans! What a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting. The CIA just informed me Osama is heading for the Pakistan Border, Hey Kuttans, are you still on speaking terms with Osama, maybe you could confirm the information for me? Oh never mind! You and your friend come on in and let’s have a cup of coffee first and catch up.”
Well, the Boss is much shaken by now, but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds, he expresses his doubts to Kuttappan who again implores him to name anyone else.
“The Pope!” his Boss replies. “Sure! This I like, I’ve been meaning to see him, he is not keeping too well y’know” says Kuttappan. “And I have a lot of friends in Vatican; it’s like my second home! And me and the Pope go back a long way, surely this will be a good trip”
So off they fly to Rome. Kuttappan and his Boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Kuttappan says, “This will never work. I can’t catch the Pope’s eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards, so let me just go upstairs and I’ll come out on the balcony with the Pope.” The Boss shakes his head unbelievably and says “Yeah right!!”
Still so, Kuttappan disappears into the crowd, headed towards the Vatican. Sure enough, half an hour later Kuttappan emerges with the Pope on the balcony, waves to the crowds with the Pope and takes leave. But by the time Kuttappan returns, he finds that his Boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.
Working his way to his Boss’ side, Kuttappan asks him, “What happened?” His Boss looks up and says, “I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the man next to me said, “Who’s that on the balcony with Kuttappan?”
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 3rd June 2007, 01:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

LOL welcome to team-bhp mr.kuttappan .
Old 3rd June 2007, 01:17   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuttapan View Post
Hi guys, I am a Keralite,..............
Figured that out before I opened the post. Guess we'll be seeing a lot of Kuttappan jokes now.

Welcome to TBHP and tell us something about your rides. Do go thru the Rules et al and familiarise yourself with them.
Old 3rd June 2007, 01:38   #4
BANNED

Kuttapaa! Welcome to Team-BHP!
Have a rocking time here man. It seems you're already rocking.

As said, familiarise with the forum rules and enjoy having a nice time here.
Old 3rd June 2007, 04:20   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hello, welcome aboard.

Man, 5 Mallus on this thread already...
Old 3rd June 2007, 07:10   #6
BHPian

Welcome aboard kuttapan chettaa ...
Hope to read more of your adventures here ...
Old 3rd June 2007, 08:34   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP.. Lol.. very unique Intro indeed.

Godfather
Old 3rd June 2007, 09:17   #8
BHPian

chettoooyiii!!

mone dineshaa kuttappaaaa..... Welcome aboard!!! Wish you a speedy delivery of VDi!!!
Old 3rd June 2007, 10:35   #9
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Seems like you are having a ball here. Do make it to the meets to meet the rest of us and some crazy mallu and half mallu truck/car drivers too . Welcome once again.
Old 3rd June 2007, 11:23   #10
Senior - BHPian

Lol. Nice One..
Welcome to team-bhp and do let us know more about yourself.
Old 3rd June 2007, 12:37   #11
Senior - BHPian

mm good story. savarigirigiri....!..
kuttappan chettante kattapoka vandi ethanu ippol?
swift is a good car. infact new mini. have seen quite a few swifts here.
Old 3rd June 2007, 22:07   #12
Senior - BHPian

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome.
@Steeroid My current rides are a Bullet and an RD350. Swift will be my first car.
@mclaren1885 Will make it for meets once I have my car.

Took another test drive of the Swift VDi yesterday, asked the showroom guy what the topspeed was and he said 140.

Just for the heck of it, I pushed it till 150 and I could see him peering anxiously at the speedo through the corner of my eye. To the next customers at least ,he will say 150kph top speed.

I really liked this forum, wonder I never discovered this before. Probabaly because I never had a car...
Old 3rd June 2007, 22:13   #13
Team-BHP Support

welkome mr kuttappan
Old 3rd June 2007, 22:13   #14
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

You dont need a car to join us. What you need is the ability to stay awake on sat nights or sit with one of us on the drives. And without saying it goes that you ought to give us a good laughing therapy. It will nice to have you at the next meet. And do get your RD along. A few of us are huge fans.
Old 3rd June 2007, 22:48   #15
BANNED

Oh my god! You have an RD350?? Which year? And does it have any mod jobs done to it?

Hey, why do you have to associate a car into this? Just come with your RD! We would love to see it.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks