Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2022, 20:14   #1
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Glad to make it here

Greetings everyone,

Finally, it is great to be part of this automotive community. My sincere thanks to GTO for the membership approval.

About me: I am Thanix, in thirties (read close to forty), an embedded electronics engineer (only at heart now) and program management professional in the field of Building automation.

Hobbies: I love to read and write (little lazy to write) history especially World War 2 related ones. I also like travelling a lot both inside and outside India.

Automobiles: From childhood, I always loved cars. I started to visit Team BHP more than 12+ years ago first for Super car pictures. Then it has become reading and gaining the vast knowledge that is available here. I have become the 'Go To' person for car purchase in my friends circle. Apart from automobiles, there is wealth of knowledge in all the aspects of daily life here (Non politics).

Vehicles I own:
Hero Honda Splendor 2003 - My only bike. I still have it though it is working I don't drive it.

Hyundai i10 Kappa2 Asta 2011 - My first car. I still have it and sees limited running due to COVID. Off late things are failing but do not want to let it go.

Skoda Kushaq 1.0 TSI Ambition MT 2022 - Just got it few days back. After my Team BHP membership was rejected twice 10 years ago and 1 year ago, this brings in good luck by form of Team BHP membership approval.

As you can see, I keep the vehicles and do not let it go as the purchases are from heart.

Thank you and looking forward for more meaningful interactions.

-- Thanix
thanixravindran is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2022, 13:41   #2
BHPian

Re: Glad to make it here

Welcome to the forums Thanix!

Congratulations on your recent purchase, hope to see an initial ownership review soon.

Wishing you and your family many more safe miles with the new Kushaq.
Venky03 is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks