Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2022, 16:02   #1

Hi to all BHPians from a beginner auto enthusiast

Hi Everyone, I am 44 Years old & a Chemical Engineer running my own business. I live in Jabalpur MP & have been an Auto enthusiast but on the surface. I hope to learn more here & get advice from fellow Experienced Enthusiasts.

I own 4 cars in the House for different members of the family

1. Renault Lodgy Stepway 7 Seater White 2016 - 75k Km done. Used for a daily 40km commute by my mother, chauffer driven. Also used for small highway trips to Nagpur Bhopal etc.

2. Renault Duster AMT Diesel 108 RXZ - Brown 2017 - 57K Km done. My self drive vehicle 40 km daily commute. Used rarely on highway, this is the Car i want to modify & will be taking advice here.

3. Honda Amaze Petrol Manual 2016 - Grey 25K Km done. Used by my wife daily in the city.

4. TATA TIAGO AMT Petrol 2019 - Grey 20K Km done. Used by my father sparingly in the city mostly chauffer driven.

I have 3 children. Being located in the heart of India & so many new Expressways coming up I am looking forward to doing Road trip Vacations across India & am looking to upgrading the Lodgy to a Kia Carens automatic for long roadtrips & Upgrading / modifying the Tuning of the Duster to make it a quicker ride.

Feels Great to be here. Look forward to learning & asking a lot of Questions.
nitsmax is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2022, 18:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Hi to all BHPians from a beginner auto enthusiast

Welcome aboard.

Quite an interesting lineup you have and I can't help but notice that all your chauffeured cars are automatics, that's one lucky chauffeur

Jokes aside, the upgrade from Lodgy to Carens makes sense assuming the new car blues are acceptable.
In case Carens draws long waiting times or doesn't work out for any reason, do TD the XL6.

On the mods front I have zero experience and comments, someone better informed(we have a lot of esteemed members) will help you out.

Enjoy
shancz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th February 2022, 09:51   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi to all BHPians from a beginner auto enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!

I think you should pay more, and take the Innova plunge.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2022, 14:27   #4

Thanks a lot @shancz, actually the Duster auto is my self drive, only the one for my Dad is Chauffer driven, but he does drive it himself sometimes. The Lodgy is Manual.

Thanks @ampere Have to rotate 4 cars in the house, hence you will understand the budget constraints.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 7th February 2022 at 14:31. Reason: back to back posts
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks